𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐍𝐨.𝟑

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING...!!!

THINGS ARE GONNA HEAT UP MY LOVELY CHERRIES SO IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE OR INNOCENT SOO SKIP IT...

{I KNOW YOU ARE NOT THAT MUCH INNOCENT LOVE SOO ENJOY...😏😉💕}

"I-I guess Aa..Ahana you need to-to go otherwise you al...also catch...th-the fever"Raj said while stuttering

"If I said no Mr Chauhan and why are you stuttering " I said while leaning close to him a little

OMG he looks so cute when he blush.

"Aahana darling I guess you turned on seeing me shirtless" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Wh-What N-No Raj"

Oo Godddd is he said this for real I need to go otherwise I don't know what's gonna happen next.

"I think some...someone is calling me wait"

I started running away but as I reach to open the door he sandwich me between door and him and lock the door.

"R-Raj"

I called his name but he didn't answer he started leaning closer and I can't lie without shirt he is looking like a Greek god and his abs is he real person or a frictional men like I read in books.

"We didn't have our first kiss yet darling I guess today you really want me to mark you as mine" He whispers in my ears his voice sound's fucking sexy

Before I could say anything he placed his lips on mine.Without thinking anything I kissed him back and started matching his speed.I don't know when his hands reached under my shirt and he stared squeezing my breast.

He is kissing me like I am his meal.We pulled away to fill our lung's with oxygen.A strings of Saliva still joining our mouth.

"You are fucking good kisser Darling...Now I think how it feels when you are at my bed screaming my name" He said in his sexy voice.

I wrapped my hands around him and tip toe a little bit to match his height.

"So..Why are you waiting love just do it devote me as yours" I whisper in his ear

Again he placed his lips on mine and lifted me up I wrap my legs around him today I don't wanna stop myself.I sucked his lower lips as our tongue collide I could feel how he tastes like he tastes like...like my fucking temptation that I definitely want more.

He throw me on the bed with a bounce, I found myself lending on the bed.When I open my eyes I saw him kneeling on the bed.His left hand started spreading my legs.

"You really want me to mark you as mine hmm darling.." He said in a deep voice

"Definitely my sweet temptation "

He pin's my hands above my head and started leaning more closer to me.His chest touch my breast while his other hand reached my thigh,then middle thigh then inner.I could feel sensation between them.

She loves the feeling of everything she feels right now.His hands reach to pull on the button of her Jean's.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Soooooo here is the last Prologue my lovely cherries I think you really want one raj...🌚💕

"Inka to sabh chal raha tum Aage ke chapters mei pdhna wait kro bas...💀💗" I AM INNOCENT NA CHERRIES🌚

Soo vote and comment my lovely cherries and for more update's follow me on Insta~ its._.iris90 Meow..😺

So be Happy be Safe guys...~🌙👍🏻💕

Lot's of Love my cherries...👀🫶🏻💗