Chapter 1

The rest of the day passed rather quickly as his anxiety of the next day didn't. Waking up the next morning he was dreading what Master Yoda would say and what would happen to him. Would he be expelled? Would the council look for Twisted Wonderland? Would-

A knock on the door broke Yuu's mind from his spiraling thoughts. He walked to the door with the blue ribbon in hand and hesitated for a moment before opening the door. Standing outside his door was a clone soldier.

"Come on kid Master Yoda wants to talk to you", the clone soldier said restoring for him to follow him. Yuu nodded before following slightly behind tying the ribbon to his belt and tying it off with a bow. They walked for a while before reaching a door the clone opened the door before motioning for him to go inside.

"Master Yoda?" You called out.

"Here, I am", Yoda says bringing Yuu's attention to him. Yuu was about to say something before nerves got the better of him and he shut his mouth instead gripped his upper arms.

"I.. suppose the council knows now", Yuu tested refusing to meet Master Yoda's eyes.

"Yes they do", Yoda says. "Debated the council did. Expelled from the temple many wanted, but more did not", Yoda says. Yuu looked up with a hopeful gaze.

"So I'm not expelled from the temple", Yuu says breathlessly. Yoda nodded his head and Yuu let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. The relief that flooded his body rushed in. He felt like he could collapse right there and then.

"But, on probation, you will", Yoda says.

"Probation?", Yuu asks.

"Become a Padawan you will. Watch over you a Jedi Master will", Yoda says with a smile that reassures Yuu.

"Thank you, Master Yoda", Yuu say.

"Now dismissed you are", Yoda says. Yuu leaves the room passing the clone that escorted him here. Yuu walked for a while before a tan blur ran over and shook him.

"Yuu! Yuu! Guess what!", Ahsoka said shaking him by the shoulders.

"What?!", yelled Yuu still shaken by Ahsoka. She stopped shaking him and stood in front of him bouncing on her heels.

"I'm going to be a Padawan! And not just anyone's Padawan! I'm going to be General Skywalker's Padawan!", Ahsoka yells in excitement.

"Congratulations! I'm also going to be a Padawan. I don't know who's, but that doesn't matter right now", Yuu said hugging Ahsoka.

"We're going to be Padawan!", Ahsoka yells hugging back. They walked down the halls before a clone trooper walked up to the two.

"Padawans Ahsoka Tano and Yuu Nakahara?", the clone asked looking between the two.

"Yeah, that's us", Ahsoka responds confused.

"You're both needed by Masters Windu and Yoda. Follow me to the shuttle bay", the trooper said leading them down to the shuttle bay. The two follow him as they walk in awkward silence. Ahsoka was trying to make conversation with the trooper while Yuu was fidgeting with the insignia on the ribbon. They reached the shuttle bay to see Masters Mace Windu and Yoda along with an admiral from one of the fleets near the outer rim.

"Ahsoka, Yuu, you're here", Master Windu says acknowledging their presence in the hanger bay.

"Master Windu, Master Yoda what are we doing here?", Ahsoka asked.

"Trouble there is, go now you must", Master Yoda says.

"I'll elaborate. Skywalker and Kenobi are both needed back here for an important mission, but for some reason, our communications aren't getting through. You two will go to Christophsis and pass on the message to your new Jedi Masters", Master Windu explains.