Explain This

Time has passed by and it was a Monday afternoon, Taehyung was chilling in the living room sipping on some wine when Jennie barged in.

She threw her purse on the couch making Taehyung flinched, she aggressively does something on her phone then she shoves it into his face, "Explain this" She says folding her arms.

Taehyung stares at the screen, in the Pic sat himself and Suyeon across from each other and he had a box with a ring in it, Taehyung stares at Jennie then the screen and laughs.

"What is this" He asks choking on laughter, "You tell me, we're you proposing to her or something" She knitted her eyebrow glaring at with furry.

"Is this why you didn't want to propose" She ask, he stares at her before getting up, pulling her towards him.

"I was showing her the ring I plan on giving my future wife" He said staring down at her angry figure, "And who would that be" She asks tilting her head.

"Definitely not you" He snickers as she pushes him away, "I'm joking Jagiya, it was supposed to be a surprise but someone ruined it" He says hugging her.

"But why would you show her" She asks making him frown, "What's wrong with her" He asks she shrugs, "I don't know Tae, she give me an eerie feeling" She expressed.

"You're over thinking it, it's nothing like that. She's been our friend for the longest time" He says laughing while she stares at him. "Whatever, I have the right to have an opinion" She say walking past him grabbing her bag.

"Where are you going" He asked watching her, "I have an manicure and a pedicure appointment" She says turning to him. "Can I come with" He asked as she pecked his lips.

"It's gonna take a while" She says, "How long exactly" He asks. "About three hours maybe" She says, "Cause after my appointment I'm going to shop for my after party dress" She adds.

"I'm coming with" He says grabbing his car keys as they left the house. The two of them drove to the mall.

"Taehyung I want you to chose the design, araso?" She says turning to him as he looked confused for a second but nodded.

The two of them strolled through the mall, hand in hand until Jennie pulls him into one of the salons. "Minnie" She chants as a blonde haired woman turns to look at them.

"Jennie! Oh my gosh" She says coming forward as the two of them hugged Minnie glances back at Taehyung pulling back from the hug, "Oh, this is my boyfriend. Taehyung" Jennie introduces as Taehyung nods with a light smile as Minnie returns it.

"Have a seat and I will be with you in a moment" She tells Jennie as Jennie sits while Taehyung sits next to her.

Hours later Jennie is done with the process as she pays and walks out of the salon with Taehyung. The both of them explored the stores of the mall shopping for their after party fits.

They decided to match, black and red. Jennie drop Taehyung at the Blackpink house since that would be their preparation week for their graduation which was being held that weekend.

"Im back" Jennie yelled, making Chaeyoung and Lisa run up to her attacking her with hugs and kisses. "Oh my gosh I get that you guys missed me" She laughs.

"We really did" Lisa said, "Go put your bags down and join us we're watching a movie" Chaeyoung says. "Okay then" Jennie says grabbing her bags and going upstairs as she enters her room— which looked empty but it makes sense cause she had been staying at Taehyung's for a while.

She flips her bag onto the bed before walking out again and joining the girls in the living room, "Where's Jisoo" She asked the two girl settling in between them.

"She went out, she'll be back by tonight" Lisa replied texting on her phone as Chaeyoung cuddled up against Jennie watching the movie.

Lisa stops texting as she let's out a grumpy puff, the two girls turn to her. "What's wrong Liz" Chaeyoung asked leaning over Jennie to glance at Lisa, who had had her hand on her forehead.

"Lisa??" Jennie calls out as Lisa looks up, "It's just, ugh nevermind I'm just overthinking" Lisa says making Chaeyoung glare at her. "Okay fine" She says adjusting herself turning to face them.

"So this friend of Jungkook's Cheonsa had came back from Busan right? And recently he hadn't been spending time with me and he'd always say he has plans with Cheonsa or he is with her at the moment" She vents as the two girls listen attentively.

"And that's not all when I confront him about it he was telling me that I'm over thinking" She says finally catching her breath, Chaeyoung and Jennie look at each other before turning to Lisa.

"Do the exact same thing back to him" They say in sync, Lisa stares at them puzzled. "What do you mean" She frowns. The two girls look at each other before turning to a confused Lisa.

Cliffhanger! Oops my bad🤭Were heading towards the end of this book, Yay!

Anyway I wanted to clear up something, So Seoyoon and Cheonsa are two different people see the thing is originally they'd be the same person but then I had to change it for the sake of the plot since we're heading towards the ending.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Kisses ❤️

Borahae 💜

Erotickimss<3 🫶🏼