-7-

Felix and I are in his car again, this time on our way to my small apartment to pick up some stuff.

I give him the directions and he follows them well. We arrive at the place after a 20 minute drive and Felix parks the car on the parking lot close to the building. He puts his hat and mask on before getting out the car.

We walk up the endless stairs to the fourth floor. We reach destination and I turn the key in the keyhole. I swing the door open and switch on the lights while walking in, Felix following close behind.

The apartment is small and there aren't many furniture. The walls are plain and no decoration anywhere. It's just a cheap rented apartment, which I have to leave in two weeks, since I don't even have enough money to pay this crappy place.

I walk to the bedroom and grab my laptop, some notebooks, textbooks for school, an etui, my camera I saw laying on my desk, and some extra stuff. I put them all in a bag and head out the room.

I see Felix look around the place silently. I put the bag down and walk up to him. "I know, this place is not pleasant at all."

He turns to me and smiles. "Good thing you're staying with us for a long time." I look at the couch which is close to falling apart, me relating a heavy lot to its state.

"Maybe even longer, I have to leave this place in two weeks due to the rent being too high." I sigh and feels Felix's arm around my shoulders. "I wasn't planning on letting you live on your own anytime soon anyways."

I roll my eyes at him, making him laugh softly. I walk to the door, not forgetting to grab my bag, and open the door. "Let's go, this place is bad for my health."

~~~

The boys have some schedules today, so I'm alone in the dorm. Felix insisted on calling me every hour to see if I'm okay, so I couldn't really go against him.

To make myself comfortable, I changed into one of Felix's hoodies and put on my own sweatpants. I settle myself on the couch and open my laptop.

My only income is from the books I write. They're not entirely popular, so it's not a lot of money I receive off of it. It's also not a totally stable income, since I don't receive a fixed income every month.

I open the Word document, a book I'm writing on the moment, and try to come up with some inspiration.

After writing two new chapters, I read through it, realizing it's less well written than I had in mind. I groan and place the laptop next to me.

I haven't eaten in a long time and decide to head to the kitchen to see if there's anything edible to eat.

Opening the fridge, I don't have an appetite in anything in there. I close the door of the fridge and just grab a glass to fill it up with water.

While drinking, I remember I have some school work to finish and head to the couch again, starting up my laptop. I open my school work and get to work.

After somewhat 15 minutes, someone calls my phone. I look at the screen and see Felix's contact name. I pick up the call and put the phone on speaker, since no one is here to listen to our call anyways.

"I see you're still alive," he speaks when I answer the phone. I lay the phone down next to me and continue doing my homework.

"You can see me? Are there hidden cameras here or something?" I hear the boy laugh at the other side together with some inaudible voices and noise.

"Have you eaten anything yet?" he asks.

"Yes," I lie. I hand in my schoolwork and go to my Word document again.

"Great. I have to go again, see you soon, Aera!" he chants happily before ending the call.

I feel my eyes getting heavier and I sink more in the couch. I let my eyes rest for a moment, closing them. And I slowly drift to sleep.