7

After the sun set, Buck drove them back home so they could get ready and go meet the rest of the team.

Something had shifted inside him, definitely for the better; as he watched Eddie get dressed in the tight-fitting jeans with the wine-red shirt he loved so much to see him in.

"You look good." He said putting some perfume on, dabbing it away from his neck.

"Thank god you're putting that in your clothes instead of your neck..." Eddie mumbled doing the same.

"Why? Don't like it?"

"It tastes bad when I bite you."

Buck smirked and hummed as he ignored his comment for now.

"Okay boys, we're leaving. Probably won't be back tonight so you got the house to yourselves but behave, no people over."

Christopher and logan traded a look.

"Yeah, we don't have friends dad... We're not having anyone over."

Eddie smiled and nodded, and he was going to give them a safety speech, he was but then Buck grabbed his wrist and started dragging him out before he could.

Eddie was surprised to see Buck getting into his car on the driver's side.

"Thought we were ubbering?" He asked getting in himself.

"And lose the chance of having car sex? Plus, I wanted to drive." He said shrugging as he drove them downtown.

The drive was quiet, Buck sometimes held his hand as he changed gears, even humming at the tunes playing on the radio and being his hyper self.

Eddie watched with nothing but love in his face and even when they parked; everyone that was waiting for them could tell something had changed.

"Hello my dear losers." Buck said getting out and opening the door for Eddie.

Maddie and Hen exchanged a look.

"Losers? What's gotten into you Buckaroo?" Chim asked chuckling as they walked inside not missing how Buck's hand met the lower part of Eddie's back.

"I am happy dear Howard. Let's go get wasted." He said as he moved his hand to drop his arm over Eddie's shoulder.

Eddie laughed as they walked inside leaving the rest of the group lost.

"Where're Bobby and Athena?" Buck asked suddenly, turning to look back at them.

"They are saving us a table." Hen said as they quickly found them.

One moment they were all talking and drinking and the next they were dancing around on the dance floor.

Somehow Buck and Eddie missed the way everyone looked at them, watching them dance and drink together, sharing almost the same oxygen and sharing drinks.

"They're having sex right?" Bobby asked his wife who simply laughed. "HR is going to be a nightmare."

Athena laughed again and ordered them two more waters.

"Let them go to you."

Eddie felt himself be grabbed and stolen from Buck and almost whimpered before crashing into a hard torso before being engulfed in a tight embrace.

And he liked it, he liked feeling the rough hand holding him as they danced together.

"Yo, that's my partner." Buck said as he pushed the man away making them break contact.

Athena immediately got up, Chim ready to fight along with Maddie behind them.

"Sorry man, I thought..." The guy said. "I'm sorry. Didn't know. He didn't say anything either."