part 5

Ishan wake up in morning saw a beautiful view his jaan, shubhi, is sleeping hugging him tightly and snuggling in him . Ishan was admiring him and wishpered - I will protect you baby from everyone and love you like more than anything. I will give you all the love and care for which you carve for your whole life. I will treat you like a perfect thing.

He saw shubhi is waking up.

Ishan- i love you too baby.(give a peck on shubhi's cheek)

Shubhi: now let me get up. i need to go bathroom.

but ishan tightened his grip around his waist.

Ishan: you can go who is stoping you? (with a innocent face)

Shubhi:uhhhhaa ishan let me go na ?

Ishan laughing then he hovered above shubhi and start to tickle him.

Shubhi:haha ishan stop tickling me.

Ishan: no you should call me by my nickname.

Shubhi:ishu please stop na haha.

Ishan- okay okay you can go.(finally he stop tickling)

But when they stop laughing thier eyes can't stop looking at each other. The Giggling atmosphere changed into something so intense. Their heart beating so fast. Their faces are inches apart from each other.ishan is looking at shubhi's lips with immense desire.shubhi could feel ishan's desireful eyes on him.
Shubhi blushed and pushed ishan from him and ran to bathroom.ishan who is sitting in the floor whining in pain because of shubhi's push also ran behind him to bathroom door but shubhi closed the door in ishan's face.ishan rubbing his forehead because of the pain. He turn and lean to the bathroom door and say....

Ishan: Baby its not fair can't i get something.I want a kiss.

Shubhi open the door and place a kiss on his cheek but before ishan go inside shubhi again closed the door in ishan's face. This time ishan hit his nose.

Ishan: Baby i am not a 5 years old kid i want a kiss not a kissy.(whining)

Otherside shubhi is laughing at ishan from bathroom.ishan sat on bed waiting for shubhi. Shubhi came out of washroom and get ready for returning back to home as today team is going back to their home.

Ishan- shubhi I want to talk to you.

Shubhi- hmm

Ishan - I want you to live with me. Shift with me.

Shubhi - but how can I shift with you?.

Ishan cupped his face and said- you are my boyfriend than what the problem in shifting with me baby. I want to be with all the time. I want to love you, pamper you and be with you.

Shubhi become emotional listening him he just hugged him tightly and murmured small yes.

After sometime they went down saw team is waiting for them in lobby as they had their breakfast in rooms only.

Everyone went to airport and boarded their flight and ishu informed them about shubhi is shifting with him. Everyone supported them.
At night they reached their home.
They fresgen up and sleep.

Next morning ishu wake up , freshen up  and kissed shubhi forehead and went downstairs and made breakfast for them. After half an hour shubhi came to downstairs with normal home cloths.

Ishan:  we have so much time to spend today right?

Shubhi blushed and looking down where ishan came closer to his ear and whispered him in a deep voice...