Prince Gill

Shubman gill- Right handed batsman, bubbly, total brat, sensitive and prankster. Boyfriend of ishan kishan. Total baby for his family. Sassy and arrogant for outsiders. Extremely rich. Baby brother for his brothers and sisters.

Ishan Kishan- Businessman, cold hearted and ruthless for outsiders. Totally lovely and cute for family. Boyfriend of shubman  gill. Richie rich. Can destroy anyone for his jaan..

Everyone in the team knows that shubhi has a boyfriend but doesn't know the name of his boyfriend and loves him like his own brother.

The team has a match with Australia so they were in Australia and they had won the match now enjoying their free time. Some retired cricketers were also with them as they came there to support the team. Everyone is chilling in the evening.

Shubhi- bhaiya, can we have ice after dinner?
Virat- no shubhi bachcha.
Shubhi with his puppy eyes- please bhaiya.
Virat- no means no.
Shubhi- Ro bhai please making puppy face.
Rohit- are virat let him have it today.
Virat- ok but only one. Now tell me whose plan is this.
Shubhi- no one bhaiya.
Virat- kiddo I know very well all of you.
Seniors were seeing them silently.
Mahi bhai- cheeku, why are you saying like this?
Virat- bhaiya, I knew shubhi would not demand it. He follow his diet strictly.
Mahi bhai - may be today he want to eat it.
Sachin sir- yes virat.
Virat- wait and watch. Now tell me all of you.
They looked each other and smile sheeplessly.

Harry- shubh is our brahmastra vi bhai. We all knew you will never say to him no matter what. Agar hm log bolte to hme ghur ke chup kara dete aap .

Everyone agreed to him.
Rishu- aap shubhi ko kabhi mana hi nhi karte. Uska puppy face dekhkar aap kya sab pighal jaate h.
Shrey- ye to sahi kaha tumne rishu.

Everyone agreed to him as they knew no one could resist his puppy eyes.

Suddenly sanaya mittal came  there . She is the daughter of the BCCI chief president and her father is a businessman also.

Sanaya- Shubman gill I love you so much. Marry me?

Everyone was so stunned hearing her and her father was also there with a big smile on his face

Shubhi- sanaya I don't love you. Sorry.

Sanaya- how dare you to reject me shubman gill.
You have to marry me.

Shubhi ( furiously) - I am not a toy whom you can own.

Snaya father- shubman gill you have to marry my daughter otherwise I will destroy your carrier and your family.

Shubhi with a smirk  on his face - try it Mr. Mittal.
S. F. - ok then I also destroy your team mates carrier.
Virat- he said no. That means no. Now get out of here. Till we are here no one will do anything for our little brother.
Rahul- Don't you dare to shout at our brother.
S.F. - this bloody orphan has no place in team still I gave him. His family is also like him.

Shubhi( shouted) - don't you dare to bring my family in between otherwise I will kill you with my own hands.

Everyone is so shocked seeing shubhman this angry because he never get angry. Sanaya become furious and slapped so hard shubhi and he fall down. Shubhi's bodyguards came and surrounded him. One of them got near him make him stand and hugged him.
Shubhi- aly bhai I am ok.
Aly- Arjun make sure they can't get out from here. They did biggest mistake of their life by touching our prince.
Shubhi- bhaiya leave them.
Arjun- no shubhi, we let it go when they shouted on you but how dare they slap you.

Bodyguarda held Mr. Mittal and sanaya . On the other side team was shocked seeing this but they remained silent and enjoying the drama as it is first someone make mittal silent.