Hello 'ma lady

I jumped out of my car and noticed people staring at me. Whatever. I walked to the office being bumped into somebody being dragged by the principal. "Hello pretty laday." "Um hi." "No chitter chattering Mr.Shilts. He got pulled by the ear and he squealed. "Hi, I'm Emma Fancil. The new student." I told the office lady. "Hello! welcome to Princeton High! We are grreat to have you here!" Clearly she was trying to sound like a tiger. (There mascot) "Here is your schedule and locker number! Have a great day!" "Yep..." I started walking when someone said "Hey wait up babe." Shilts said . "First of I'm not your babe, and second my name is Emma." "Skyler. Can I ask you something?" "Shoot." "Are those space pants? Cause your butt is out of the world." Oh my god. He did not! "I got to admit, that one was the best I heard." "Hey I'm a lady's man." I laughed and he walked me to class. *skip to class*
"Okay class shush up! We have a new student name--Emma Fancil!" I cut her off cause clearly she couldn't remember. "I think Emmas hot!" One boy yelled. I think his name is Cody. Me and Skyler both flipped him off. We then both got sent down to the office. laughing we got sent home. I can tell this is going to be a great friendship.