DAMIEN ( CHAPTER - FOUR ) PART: 1😅✨

(I suggest you to listen to the playlists Because it makes the story more interesting 😄✨)

Because it makes the story more interesting 😄✨)

Do normal people take their familiars to the library?" I asked Willow, following behind her as we walked the path to town.

"No."

I could have teleported us if I'd had full use of my magic. But then again, if I'd had full use of my magic, I wouldn't have been here, walking behind the witch.

Somehow, that wasn't as annoying as it had been before. Especially now that I could actually talk to Willow. I had startled her yesterday, but she seemed to have gotten used to me talking now.

I'd been on this path before, but everything felt new walking beside her. The little bell on my collar jingled when I moved, something I'd been steadily ignoring for weeks.

"So... How exactly did you end up stuck as a cat?"

"I told you. A witch cursed me." "Mhm." She bit her lip, a motion I'd noticed she seemed to do often when she was deep in.

thought. "And what did you do, exactly?" "Who said I did anything?" I walked faster in front of her so I could jump up onto a short wall, sitting on it and staring at her.

Willow rolled her eyes, continuing to walk down the path. "No witch would curse an innocent man."

"But I'm not a man, remember?"

It was her turn to come to a screeching halt. "Are you telling me someone found out you were a demon and then did this to you?" Her eyes looked almost... concerned. I didn't deserve that..

"Something like that." I couldn't explain to her why I was in the human realm, why I'd been out where a witch could curse me in the first place, but when you boiled it down, that was what happened.

"And no one's come looking for you? No one's... worried about you?" Her eyes were glassy. And how strange was that? That this little witch was concerned for me?

I shook my head. No one would come looking. My half-brother wouldn't give a second thought to my absence as long as I completed my task.

"Come on," Willow said, scooping me up into her arms. Cuddling me like she had before work yesterday, even though she knew what I was now. "Library is just around the corner." "Why are you carrying me, little witch?" I muttered, tilting my head up to look at her. "I can walk

just fine."

"Shush, beastie. I don't want them to think I've gone completely nuts." She scratched my head, and I let out an involuntary satisfied meow in response before settling into

the hold.

I... didn't hate it. Maybe it was because it was her? I had razor-sharp claws in this form, and yet I was perfectly content letting her carry me into the library, nuzzling my face into the crook of her elbow.