𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

One morning at the Coral Kingdom, the Princess Yuna woke up early because she was eager to see her new guard.

She went to their yard to relax.
"I can't believe Mother would get me a guard, I look like a little kid now." Yuna said to herself.

"Because you always sneaked midnight."

Princess Yuna turns around seeing her Mother and the gaurd she hired.

"Mother."

Yuna ran to her Mother and gave it a bow, and the Queen as well.

"This is your new gaurd, Kristian."
Kristian grabs the Princess hand and gave it a peck as a greetings.

"Good morning your majesty." Kristian said.

"Yuna why don't you give Kristian a tour." Yuna nodded to the Queen and they started to tour the castle.

Chapter || 1.2

Feast Kingdom had a celebration for Prince Astrid's new guard.

Coral Kingdom were invited, they arrived the castle.

Everyone looked at King Harry and was ready to listen.

"Listen, my son Astrid has a new guard, because we know why, right?" King Harry chuckles. Everyone laughed and clapped Princess Yuna laughs either.

Later on, The Prince was bored , he was dancing to a girl. Yet Princess Yuna is still laughing at Prince Astrid which is the Prince was annoyed.

A minutes later Astrid finished his dance and went to Yuna, he took Yun's arm and they went to the garden.

"You won't get tired of laughing, you used to laugh so hard-." Prince Astrid said to Princess Yuna.
"-Or maybe you like me, right?" Astrid teased at Yuna.

"You're so full of yourself, you think I'll like you eww never." Princess Yuna said with a disgusted look. Before Yuna can continue one the Feast kingdom's guard ran towards them and looking so worried.

"Prince Astrid, Princess Yuna." He bow for a second "It's Queen Hailley." Princess Yuna knew that something bad had happened because it was obvious from the guard's face, so she took off her heels and ran back to the palace, because it was difficult for her to run in heels.

Prince Astrid followed Princess Yuna. "Take Yuna's heels." Prince Astrid said to the guard and they quickly went to the palace, when they got there they saw that Queen Hailley was lying down, Yuna was about to come but the guards stopped her, the same with the Prince. Princess Yuna tried to approach her aunt who was lying down. Later the doctor came to the room with King Harry and Hailley's sister, Queen Zila.

"You cannot approach the Queen." The doctor said.

"But she is weak." Prince Astrid replied.

"Your Mother's disease is dangerous, I came to her earlier and I feel that her fainting is contagious." Doctor's explanation.

"Kristian take them outside and continue the party." Queen Zila said, Kristian approached Princess Yuna. "Princess, come and let's go out, the same goes for you Prince."

They went out of the room and sat down on the chair to doom they were worried about the Queen, then a man approached. "Can I dance with you Princess Yuna." Yuna couldn't help but agree to dance to calm down.

After a while the Queen and Princess went home to the Coral Kingdom with those in the Coral Kingdom, the Princess got dressed and went to bed, she couldn't sleep because of what happened to her Aunt. So the Princess went to her Terrace to calm herself.

While Prince Astrid is sleeping while the maids cleaning their kingdom.