𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐥: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

~~~~~Princess Yuna's POV~~~~~

I woke up in the early morning because I couldn't sleep well, with what happened to Aunt Hailley.

Was worried about her unconscious happened, after a while, the sun is rising, and someone knocked on my door.

I opened the door and saw our close friend.

"Kyle? You're here already?" He just ignored my question and suddenly he hugged me, I asked him if he's ok, but he doesn't respond, Mother Zila then appeared.

"Oh there you are, sweetie... Uhmm can Kyle sleep in your room for a minute" My Mother said.

"Why?" I asked Mother.

"You see he's just, and he went into a wrong castle, but I'm going to the feast kingdom to visit your Aunt, ok bye take care, I'll take Kristian too." And there she was leaving without kissing me on my cheeks, yeah right, I carry Kyle and lay him on my bed,

And went to the dinning room to eat breakfast.

After I ate my breakfast I went back to my room seeing Kyle outside my terrace.

"You okay now?" He then look at me, I smile and him and he smile back and he walks towards me, but this time it made me red, I thought he would hug me.

            .......At the feast Kingdom
     𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑
Queen Zila visits her Sister Queen Hailley. When Queen Zila entered at her Sister's room. She saw Hailley sipping a soup.

"Feeling better Haill." Queen Zila said.

"I'm a bit weak, by the way, I heard that Kyle is here now, isn't it?"

"Yes he's already here but he got drunk earlier, and knocking to our gate so I entered him in, but don't worry he's safe." Queen Zila says and sit beside Queen Hailley.

"Where's Astrid?" Queen Zila asked.

"Didn't you saw him? He's going to your kingdom to check Yuna." Long Harry said.

Then they continue and have a new topic.

While Prince Astrid arrived at the Coral Kingdom, waiting Princess Yuna to come down.

At the Princess's room Kyle still kissing Yuna, from lips to neck.

After a while Kyle stopped and saw Yuna's face, he suddenly chuckles.

"Why so red?" Kyle said while I covered my face, Ella then knocked on my door.

"Princess, Prince Astrid is waiting downstairs," Ella said so I combed my hair and went down with Kyle.

Prince Kyle and Princess Astrid embraced, and after a long time, Kyle finally saw his two friends, or the two lovers reunited.

Night has come the Feast kingdom is celebrating of welcoming Prince Kyle.