You've Never Had Chocolate Like This repraise

Willylaid awake in his bunk, thinking about what shark said and how he can't sell chocolate without a shop.

"Kid?! Wolf! Pssst!" Wolf heard Willy called.

He reach his hand out to turn on his lamp and climb out of bed.

"What is it, Willy?" He asked, looking over at his window.

"Watch out!" Willy said and he held up what looks like a slingshot.

Willy shoots a line out of his window to him, attaching it to the bars of his window. Willy sets up a bucket and slides a jar of chocolate over to him.

"What's this for?" Wolf asked, picking up one of the jars.

"Your wages. A lifetime supply, remember?" Willy said, smiling.

"You didn't have to do that." Wolf said, looking over at him.

"Of course I did. I gave you my word." Willy said.

"Well... thanks. I've got something for you too." Wolf said, smiling.

"Me?" Willy asked, raising his eyebrows.

He got out a piece of paper to write the letter A on it, then rolled it up and place in the bucket, sliding it back along the line to Willy.

Willy picks up the paper, smiling at him then unrolls it, giving it a puzzle look.

"What is this? A glass half-full?" He asked.

"Other way up." Wolf instructed and Willy turns the paper upside down.

"A glass half-empty?"

"It's an A. Your first letter. I'm teaching you to read." Wolf said.

"Oh wolf.." Willy said, appearing touched.

"Well I can't have our business partner eaten by a tiger." Wolf said and he notice Willy was about to correct him, so he said. "Or nearly eaten!"

"So we're still partners, then?" Willy asked, brightening up.

"Sure, but I don't know how we're going to sell any chocolate." Wolf said.

"Yeah. Every time the police show up, you'd have to disappear..." wolf added.

"Like a magician?" Willy whispered.

"Right!" Wolf replied.

'Yeah, but it's one thing when you're on stage. You've got ropes, pulleys, trapdoors..... and there's none of those on the street." Willy said, then the light comes on in webs's cell.

"As a matter of fact, there are." She said, appearing in her window.

"There's trapdoors all over the city. They're called storm drains. I'd be happy to show you around... if you cut me in on the action." She said, smiling.

Another light comes up from pirnah and shark's cell and they comes up to the window.

"If you're recruiting, l'd do anything to get out of here to get back to my family" piranha says.

"Me too, I wanna see my parents again"

"And if need someone to handle communications, l'm your guy." Shark announced.

Snake then switches on his light. "Far be it from me to pour cold water on all your fun, but if Mrs. Scrubitt catches you trying to escape, you each get six months in the coop, so just think about that before getting involved in this hairbrained scheme."

"But it's not hare-brained, snake! Willy's chocolates are incredible. Try one." Wolf said, tossing one of the chocolates all the way over to wolf' window.