Part one

The year was 1995 I was 6 years old Laughter and and scream of joy of the children who hustled on the playground trying to get a spot on the swings The boys were playing soccer and the girls were playing jump rope or hopscotch and on the side of it all not  taking part in at all was me. the new kid 2 grader brown milky hair pale skin and red eyes Apple body shape always hidden by a oversized black hoodie as I had no Desire to take it off  I was sitting by a tree with my with  knees up to my chest as I saw kids playing with there father's and mother all I could think about was if my life would it different if my real dad was here?. the bell rang so I started walking home I always walked home because my mom always forgot to pick me up. When I got home I opened to door and saw my mom holding a baby she had the baby and she didn't even tell me when my mom saw me enter the house she walked up to me and gave me the baby"here I'm going to the Liquor store and he'll name it if you want" she grabbed her keys and left the house I looked down at the baby and it smelled and Giggles I smile back at him and say"I think I'm gonna name you....,Benjamin yeah Benjamin" he smiles holds out his tiny hands I grab it if my pinky "welcome to the family benj" I looked up and saw a baby stroller I walked over to i and placed benj in it I picks it up and walks upstairs I walk over to my door and open it I Blas Ben next to my bed I hope on my bed and before go to sleep I turn to benj "good night benj"