1

3rd person POV:

It was a normal day for Saka. Nothing unusual. She woke up, had breakfast and went to work. This day they called her early with the news of an upcoming interview of group named Malice Mizer. She has never heard them before, but Saka didn't have time to research. She needs to learn her replicas immediately, because the interview is in 5 hours around 15:00.
She spend most of the hours she had learning the script or the questions she had to ask since she was new in the industry she needed to show her best side, right?

Saka pov:
15:00
MM enters (the way they do in the interview on the last page)
S: Uhh, Elegant-o (the whole things is in Japanese so yk); claps
*Wow, what costumes! They look so cool!*
So here we are with MM;
After leaving Matenrou, guitarists Mana and Közi formed Malice Mizer in August 1992 with Tetsu on vocals, Yu~ki on bass and Gaz on drums. The band's name is a coined word for "Malice and Misery ", extracted from "Nothing but a being of malice and tragedy." Shortly after the release of Brain Trash, Gaz left the band to join Kneuklid Romance, while Kneuklid Romance's drummer Kami in turn joined Malice Mizer.Only days later, singer and lyricist Tetsu left the band after his last gig on December 27, 1994. After almost a year of inactivity, Malice Mizer recruited Gackt as their new vocalist and released the single "Uruwashiki Kamen no Shoutaijou" on December 10, 1995.
And here they are in 1996 gaining more recognition in Japan and defining themselves from the other groups.
So can we do a member introduction let's start with you; (points at Gackt) Your name and your position.

3rd person Pov:
They introduce themselves. It seems like she truly enjoys talking with those interesting people. As when it comes to Kami she looks with more interest than the others. It seems like she likes him or he just looks like a person who she can get along with?
What will happen' next?

Ik it's not interesting, but trust me it will get.
Just a reminder it's a fiction and none of this has happened nor will happend.

My ig: newl3ader