Cһѧpţєя Tɰєňţʏ - Fıνє

August

I couldn't sleep, I spent most of my night staring at the ceiling thinking of how in the hell did I get to this place in my life.

Although , Ashtan told I couldn't be mad at her or Kelly fa leaving me.

As a man,father, and husband I shouldn't of let things get so outta hand.

If I had'ah kept it in my pants I wouldn't of been in this situation where I'll be spending ten plus years behind bars .

I layed in this rough ass hotel bed just remembering shit ,and how things went down.

The good ,da bad ,and da ugly.

I rememba Kelly in her Destiny's Child days she was just a figure I had my eyes on.

I was starting out getting recognization from fans and labels,money was flowin in ,and allat good shit .So life was good.

Being only seventeen , I think da people was glad ta see ah fresh face otha then looking at Uhsha (Usher) ,Nelly,Tyrese, or that nigga Bow Wow face all da time.

Hell I was the new light skin.

I met Kelly at a Meet and Greet, we was on da same record label so we mostly did a lot of things together.

Despite me being a playa, and having sexual relations with women,and partying the night up with the older guys . I think Kelly saw some in me that I didn't.

Kelly was fifteen at the time when I was seventeen.

Even though Kelly was two years younger than me she was more independent and was blunt ,which was attractive.

We started it off sloe cause she had dem trust issues because of what I did ,but eventually she started ta trust me once she got a chance ta know me.

One thang led ta anotha and bam Kelly got pregnant the fifth month of our relationship. Which not only was bad but we also was on tour.

Kelly got away with performing and workin' out but after thirteen weeks she started showing and just like that Tina cut her from the group and replaced her.

I continued touring though since I had to man up and take care of my soon ta be family.

On November 18,1997 at 3:46 a.m. we welcomed Ashtan into this world,and three years later we tied the knot.

Our families were very doubtful that we'd last and tried to make us give Ashtan away to focus on education and work.

I watched Ashtan grow up along with Kelly and I it brought tears to my eyes.

Bam Bam Bam .

My door bammed as I woke up with a frown on my face .

It was a little afta eighty thirty when I checked my phone,as I rubbed my eyes and got up slowly.

I didn't even know I fell asleep .

I opened the hotel door as my lawyer Tyler stood outside of it.

"Do ya know what time it is bruh ,"I asked getting blinded by the sun as I squinted my eyes and leaned against the door frame.

"We gotta big day today," Tyler said letting himself in.

He looked around seeing my clothes ,as he looked back at me.

"You went over there didn't you ?"

"What cha talm bout man."

"Don't get amnesia on me now August, did you go home?"

"What was I suppose to do ?I needed my shit ! "

"Do you know how risky that was for not only you but me and the people on your team?"

"I needed cash ,my bad ,"I said closing the door laying back down in bed.

Tyler sighed.

"I got some bad news ."

"Well lemme hea it,"I said sitting up in the bed.

"I got a call from Kimberly (Kelly's lawyer) and she said Kelly wants to move the court date to Monday, which gives us four days to prepare and have you ready."

I rubbed my fingers through my messy fro ,as I rubbed my full haired beard.I don't know when the last time I had a decent shave and my hair line was fucked up.

"Do you know why ?"

"No ,"Tyler said with a sigh." That's why you're going to find out."

"I don't wanna talk to her."

"If you want to spend the rest of your life behind bars being somebody's bitch then you need to kiss her and your daughter's ass."

"Alright but I need you to take me too the mall ,"I said .

"Alright then I'll be waiting in the car,"Tyler said leaving out.

-

-
Next day

Today was Kellys 31st birthday, I guess that's why she's been on my mind so much.

I had this long violet trench coat with a pink dress shirt,I went to my homie T-Push barber shop as he cut my beard ,hair,and lined my eyebrows up.

Tyler dropped me off at home as I awkwardly walked into the house seeing the decorations up ,as everybody's attention landed on me.

"August you're here ,"Kelly said awkwardly looking around as I handed her the gift.

"Yeah I couldn't miss this day.Happy Birthday."

"How sweet ,"she said looking back at her mom.

"Ma , August's here ,"Kelly said as her Mom scoffed and walked the other way.

Bitch.

"I should probably go."

"No stay I insist, I am the birthday girl ,"she said as I stood by the door awkwardly.

"Uh Okay."

24 Votes Maximum For Next Update
Do Y'all Like The Longer Chapter.
I tried my best to make sure there were know errors if so excuse them.