Chapter Thirty - Seven

Ashtan

"Why are you still standing here giving me lip?" My mother asked as I headed up the stairs.

When I got almost to the door,I started thinking of a way to save Tyler,Dad,and myself.Even if it meant pulling a Left Eye and burn this bitch down.

Honestly I don't even have a mother anymore, her ass seem so possessed which makes it hard for me to even look in her eyes.

"Bitch you better call 9-1-1,"my brain thought as I headed up the stairs.

I opened the basement door as I stepped out and closed it before me.

I looked both ways for the black figure as I took off running for the stairs.

"Going somewhere,"Nathaniel asked as I stopped in my tracks and looked back at him.

"What are you doing here,"I asked as I felt my heart race from being scared.

"Checking up on my seed ,"he said attempting to touch my stomach as I smacked his hand away.

"Damn Ash why you getting all violent ,"Nathaniel asked rubbing his hand.

"No really,what the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to see you...the door was opened so I invited myself in,"Nathaniel said as moved up a step trying to put space between us.

"You can get killed walking up in somebody's house unexpected! "

"Where's your mom?"Nathaniel asked ignoring me.

"You have some nerves bruh,"I said folding my arms.

He flashed that smile as his dimples showed.

Sexy Bastard.

"I'm playing,I'm playing,"he said putting his hands up.

"Mhm."

"I actually came here to invite you to my graduation and after party. "

"Nobody wants to go to your shitty graduation and your shitty party with your shitty groupies and their shitty opinions. "

"Ashtan I..."

"And what makes you think I'll go to either one? "

"Because all my parties be lit,my pops even said he'll perform."

"That's why there's a thing called YouTube if I wanted to see your Dad perform," I said heading up the steps.

"I can help you to safety."

"There isn't anything that you can help me with."

"I can help you stop your mom."

How would he know I'm trying to stop my mother?And I didn't even see the front door open or close.

"As far as I'm concerned you're working with her delusional ass."

"Nah not me,I don't got time in my day to hurt people .I got people that'll do it for me."

"Good for you now can you leave me alone now. "

"Not until you tell me you're coming to my graduation and after party."

"Partying isn't my thing. "

"Come on, just slid through everybody whose anybody would be there."

"Which is what I'm afraid of,"I said climbing the steps.

I heard Nathaniel walk away as I ran up the rest of the steps.

I walked to my bedroom as I grabbed my cellphone attempting to call 9-1-1.

"What are you doing," Nathaniel asked as I jumped.

"You scared the shit out of me,"I said as a person answered the call.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency? "

"Why are you calling the cops?What's goin on?"

"Nathaniel it doesn't concern you,I can't tell you!"

"Well I'll go find your mom and ask her,"he said turning to leave out my room.

"No!"I yelled as I could hear the lady keep saying ma'am are you there.

"Then tell me what's going on."

"I can't !"

"Ahhhhh,"I heard my father yelled as I widened my eyes and ran .

"Daddy,"I yelled growing closer to his voice.

His voice led behind my mother's bedroom door as I twisted the knob.

"Daddy,"I yelled again looking around.

"Ahhhh,"I heard the yell again as I walked into the bathroom seeing it was tape recorded.

"What the...,"I started to say as someone grabbed me from behind as I tried my hardest to fight who ever it was off.

"Stop!" I yelled as my eyes widened at a needle they had pulled out.

"Noooo,please don't,"I yelled with tears coming down my face as they stuck the needle in my arm.

And just like that I was out....

20 Votes Max.