Neko Eren part 2

EDIT 2: Hello again, my lovelies! CupcakeQueen here~ So here is edit 2. This one was worst than part 1. Also, I still have my Kik though I hardly use it. You can still reach me through it if you want. But the picture has changed. It isn't a sexy picture of Sebastian now. It is shemjis of the F.A.C.E family from Hetalia, if you are in the Hetalia fandom. I think that is all I have for my edit note...so tata for now my dears! Enjoy! Also, I forgot this in the first. If you guys catch anything else that needs to be corrected, please let me know. I read through the comments most of them and can see what you guys comment. Or PM me or Kik me. Well now tata for now!

~CupcakeQueen40

P.S. I am going to start this after my edit notes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello hello, MrsKyoya here with part two of Neko Eren. This part has a bit more romance than part 1. Part 1 was more humor. But there is no smoot. Sorry, not sorry. I just couldn't do smoot with this story. I tried but it just wasn't working. So here we are, part 2. Hope you enjoy. And sorry it took so long! Meh, I just have been so busy. Well like I said, hope you enjoy.

MrsKyoyaOotori (Wolflover40)

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan, sadly wish I did.

Levi shuts the door of Hanji's office. He hears the crazy woman on the other side laughing like a mad woman, which of course she is. Sometimes, Levi just wanted to smack her, but he had bigger issues to deal with at the moment. He walks down the hall towards my office. Hanji had turned that damn brat into some half cat creature. Curse that shitty four eyes! As if the brat wasn't cute enough, now he has ears and a tail. Levi reaches his office and opens the door slowly. He was meant with a sight that forever would stay in his mind. Eren sat in a chair, waiting patiently for Levi. He shuts the door and walks so he is facing Eren. Eren looks up at Levi, his ears and tail twitching. Levi sighs. Then Eren speaks.

"I am sorry Corporal! I had no idea-"

"Zip it." Levi looks at him

"You are an idiot to go with whatever she asked in the first place." Eren looks down, embarrassed.

"Sorry, Corporal." The boy's ears had folded down.

"Tch. Damn brat." Levi walks and sits in front of Eren, his butt on the desk.

"Now what do we do about this?" Levi flicks one of Eren's ears.

"Mew..." Levi cocks an eye brow.

"Did you just 'mew'?" Eren shrugs. Levi flicks the ear again.

"Mew." Levi touches it, rubbing it gently. It was soft, like a kitten's.

"Corporal..." Levi looks down to see Eren looking up at him, cheeks red. Levi pulls back his hand and looks away, clearing his throat. He couldn't let Eren see that this, this here was going to break him. Levi's only weakness, besides dirty and messy things, is cats. Though no one knows that, except the shitty four eyes who caused this problem. And now this damn brat who he already had a thing for, is now half cat.

"I wonder how long it will last. I will probably become the laughing stock of the corps though." Eren speaks, more to himself, his ears still folded.

"You can blame Hanji for that, and you can blame yourself for going with what she asks." He nods. Levi actually felt pity for the boy.

"Okay. So instead of locking you in your cell, you will stay here until I can figure this out. "Eren's eyes widen.

"Corporal....you want me to stay in your room?" Levi nods, hoping he wasn't going to regret this.

"Yes. I will make you a bed on the floor." Levi stands up and pulls some blankets and a pillow from his closet.

"There. I will return." Levi walks out the door.

"Oh, and Eren don't mess up my room."

Levi walks back to Hanji's office and knocks. It flies open.

"Levi! Hey, what is up?" Levi crosses his arms

"How long will this last?"

"How long will what last?" She tilted her head.

"You know exactly what I am talking about. How long will what you did to Eren, go away?"

"Oh, so you are saying you didn't like what I did to Eren? Come on Levi, I saw you behind the stables." There is a crash. Both adults turn to see Mikasa Ackerman looking at them in shock. Then she grows angry.

"You did something to Eren?!"

"Uh oh! Well gotta go!" Hanji shuts her door. Levi rolls his eyes.

"Calm down Ackerman. Everything will be fine."

"Where is Eren?!"

"Jaeger is busy. Now go about what you were doing."

"But-"

"Cadet Ackerman, are you questioning your superior?" She bows her head, her bangs hiding her face.

"No, sir."

"Good. Now clean up this mess and go about your business."

"Yes sir." Levi bangs on Hanji's door.

"Come to my office later, four eyes."

"Okay!" Levi walks away and back to his office.

Once there, he opens his door and walks in.

"Oi, Eren." Levi stops. He was met with Eren curled into a ball, his tail wrapped around his legs. Levi squats and, touches Eren's ear. He couldn't help it. He had to. Eren mews in his sleep and leans into Levi's hand.

"Levi..." Levi stops. Was Eren awake? There was a little snore and Levi realized that Eren was still asleep. Was the damn brat dreaming about him? Levi shakes his head. No way. Levi gets up and goes to his desk. He had work to do.

~A hour later brought to you by cat ears~

Levi had finally finished his work and got up and stretched. He turned to check on Eren, and saw him rubbing his eyes.

Levi looks at the clock. Dinner time.

"Oi, Eren, stay here. I am going to collect dinner for us." Eren nods.

"Okay Corporal." Levi nods and walks out, grabbing his papers to give to Erwin as well. He walks down the hall and into the mess hall. It was already crowded with people. Levi turns to see Mikasa glaring at him. He only rolls his eyes and goes to collect food for him and Eren.

"Levi!" Hanji runs up to him, Erwin in tow.

"Where is Eren?" asked Hanji.

"Somewhere safe, until what you did to him wears off. I am getting him something to eat."

"Does he eat for two?"

"One is mine." Hanji cackles. Levi rolls his eyes and then hands Erwin the papers.

"Here." Then he turns and walks out the mess hall with Mikasa's glare on his back, and walks back to his room.

Okay so..I wrote part 2 way to long so I split it up. There is more. And fluff. Just no smoot, sorry guys, and girls who ever is reading this. Also, I have decided to give you all a gift. My kik so if you want to kik me then please do. I would love to hear from you. Just let me know you are a reader and not a stalker lol, joking. But seriously no stalking xD Anyways, so please enjoy what I have here as part 2 and wait for part 3. I think there will be 4 parts. All together. Well hope you enjoyed! And my kik is

Goddessofthemoon5678

'Anime Wolf'

The profile picture is a sexy picture of Sebastian. Thanks!

MrsKyoyaOotori