3 // Jiper: Jealousy //

Pretend Jason is at Camp Half Blood with his memories
(It kinda takes a while to get to the smut. )

(Jason Grace x Piper McLean)
2021 words

Jason's P.O.V.

God, I wanna strangle him.

By 'him' I mean the new addition to the camp. Piper is showing him around camp and being so nice to him. I can't blame her, though, she is nice and all, but I hate seeing her walking around with Mister Perfect.

Literally, perfect jawline, brown and fluffy hair, green eyes. No scars.

He's everything I'm not.

Perfect.

I tried following them, but that didn't work because Mister Perfect saw me. I tried walking around with them but Piper just sent me away like I'd just broken up with her or something.

So here I am, sitting alone in the dark Zeus cabin. Didn't bother with the lights or the doors. Or windows. I like sitting alone in the dark. Well, I like sitting with Piper in the dark, but she's more interested in that thing she's showing around camp. The second someone better shows up, she leaves. Classic Aphrodite kid.

I heard the horn blow for dinner but I honestly wasn't hungry. Not for food anyway, so I stayed in the cabin. I wouldn't be surprised if it started raining. Just signifies my sad, sad life. My girlfriend doesn't wanna be around me.

That's kind of it right now.

I've only survived this long because of Piper. If she leaves me, I don't know what I'd do.

I bury myself under blankets and try to fall asleep. Not long after, a cold breeze came into my cabin and I heard the door shut. I didn't bother to look up to see who it was.

"Jason?" The voice asked. More like whispered. I heard footsteps walking to my bed and the person slowly lifted up all the blankets. "Jason?" The voice asked again. "Come on, it's dinner time." The person took all the blankets off and it was none other than Piper.

Hm, she has some nerve after practically leaving me for that new kid.

"Go away, Piper," I snapped. Maybe that was a bad idea, but my senses were flooded with anger, sadness and jealousy.

"Jason?" Her voice sharpened a bit. "What is going on with you? You know what, I don't even care, you need food, you haven't eaten anything all day."

"I said go away, Piper! I'm not hungry! Why don't you go hangout with your new boyfriend instead, seeing as you'd rather be with him than me!" I yelled and she flinched. I realised what I said after I said it and I regretted it, terribly.

"Fine! If you're gonna be such a dick, I think I'll go hang out with my new friend." She snapped and I saw her eyes tear up. She ran out of the cabin.

"Pipes, wait, I didn't—" She was already gone. I probably just ruined our relationship. Fuck.

One week later

Piper and I have not talked in a week. We didn't end our relationship, but we haven't spoken. I've tried multiple times but she would just ignore me.

What I said about me not surviving without Piper was true. For the last week, my health has depleted. I do still keep my personal hygiene but I don't eat, barely drink water and barely leave my cabin during the day. I also punched a mirror and small shards got stuck in my fist. I only got that treated three days after it happened.

That three days later is today. Here I am, sitting in the infirmary as Will used a tweezer to remove the small shards from my hand.

"I don't understand how this happened." Will said.