8 // Octavian: Almost caught //

I swear this has been in my drafts for like 2 months now
(Octavian x fem reader)
1626 words

Octavian barged into the room and slammed the door behind him. He had just come back from the Senate meeting in the city and he looked frustrated. His face was red and his blood boiled as he came up to you.

"Hey," you muttered, looking up from your book. "What happened?"

"They made the stupid probatio a centurion. It's not fair." He grumbled, getting into your bed next to you. "And they're sending three people from cohort five on the quest. They won't succeed." He grumbled as he hugged you from the side. His voice also wavered slightly, almost as if he was on the verge of tears.

You stroked his hair softly.

"Hey," you laughed softly. "You seem stressed. Maybe you just need to rest."

"I need you, princess. I have for a while." He mumbled.

"Uh huh.You need sleep, you know that. And you also know that what you wanna do isn't allowed at camp." You said. Octavian has been hitting on you and hinting stuff at you for quite a while now. It's not that you don't wanna do it, because you do, Octavian is hot. But the chances are really high that you'd get caught and then punished. You don't want that.

You were about to tell him to go to his own bed but he was already asleep and snoring softly as his head rested on your shoulder. You put the blanket over him and started drifting off to sleep.

You woke up the next morning and your blanket felt heavier than it was last night. You wiped your hand over your face and looked up to see Octavian cuddling you and lying on to of you. You groaned softly.

"Get off." You said tiredly. But it was no use, he was still deep in sleep and still snoring softly. It was an adorable sight. But if you told that to him when he was awake, he'd have your neck. You started falling asleep again and threw your head back on to your pillow.

And later, you were woken up by someone clearing their throat next to your bed. You looked up and saw the camp's Praetor, Reyna, staring down at both of you in distain? Disgust maybe? Or both, you couldn't tell.

You and Octavian couldn't have been in a worse position, unless you were tied to the bed and he was currently having sex with you. Octavians head rested just above your chest and his hands rested on your upper thighs.

"Reyna," you groaned. "This isn't what it looks like." You added.

"Yeah," she scoffed. "Sure looks like that." Reyna's scoff woke Octavian up. Seriously? That woke him up but not earlier when you told him to get off? His eyes widened when he saw their position and Reyna.

"Wait, this isn't what you think. We weren'—." And Reyna cut him off.

"Why were you in her bed?" She asked.

"Because yesterday after the meeting—" He started but got cut off.

"You got mad and came to her for relief? Am I right?" Reyna asks.

"No. That's not what happened." You explained. "He came here after the meeting, yes, but he didn't seek relief." Okay maybe that was a lie. "We didn't do anything. He was tired and fell asleep on my bed. That's it. We woke up like this." I said. I hoped she believed me, we didn't do anything. Reyna just raised her eyebrow.

"Fine. But if I catch you like this again," She paused. "you will be punished. This is not allowed at Camp Jupiter." She said before leaving.

"Great job, Mr. Apollo." You said sarcastically. "Your exhaustion almost cost us."

"I wouldn't have minded. Punishment with you sounds amazing." He smirked and you elbowed him in the side.