Chapter 2: Favorite.

3rd POV:

   Hawks found himself back in the club. He had his mind set on watching his favorite dancer. He made his way through the crowd and sat back down at the bar. The same bartender made her way to him and smiled.
"Back again huh? Want another shot of whiskey cutie?" She asked as he grabbed the bottle and glass. He just nodded before taking it and downing it. Before the girl could leave Hawks decided to ask a question.
"Hey, does Dabi pay for extra services? I mean outside of the club?" The girl just smiled and nodded before walking off to the next customer.

   Hawks was sitting in front of the stage once again as he waited. He was growing impatient, many dancers had come and left the stage but none of them had given him the same sensation as Dabi did.

   Dabi sat in front of his mirror as he fixed his makeup. He never grew nervous for shows like he did tonight. This night was something big for him, the boss would be watching him from behind the crowd to see how well he was doing. He needed this job more than anything, but if he screwed up, it would be the end for him. Dabi just smiled at himself in the mirror before heading out to the stage.

   The music slowed and the lights dimmed once again. Hawks perked up as he noticed the silhouette of his dancer. Dabi made his way on stage with a straight face, his eyes were lidded and focused on one thing. Hawks already found himself getting worked up as he watched him grab onto the pole and do a small spin. He dragged his body down the pole and opened his legs. He swayed his hips to the beat and kept his head down. Hawks remembered the night before when he did the same.

   Dabi was now on the stage floor arching and showing off his body in ways that left Hawks obsessed. Dabi crawled towards him with a smirk and stuck his tongue out at him. He turned over on his back and arched once more as he felt himself. Hawks was dying as he wanted to touch him and make him his.

   The song came to an end and once again Hawks left a good 400-dollar tip. His mind was set on getting his attention, and it worked once again. Dabi blew him a kiss before taking the money and placing it in between his strapline. Hawks groaned as Dabi left the stage, he wanted to catch him before he was to leave.

   Dabi felt good after his performance. He wanted to catch the guy's name that tipped him a pretty penny. He remembered him from the night before. That night was one he could never forget. Dabi felt something he hadn't in a while.  He made that his goal to find him and ask him a few questions.

   Hawks sat alone on a red couch, he scrolled his phone mindlessly until it was pushed down out of his sight. Hawks looked up in anger at first till he was met with sapphire blue eyes he was all too familiar with. His heart felt like it was about to fall as he stared at the man.
"Hey handsome, I wanted to get your name," Dabi said with a sly smirk as he placed his hand on Hawks's thigh.
"I'm called Hawks but you can call me Keigo." He said quietly, he was nervous to even talk to him. Dabi just smirked and leaned into his ear.
"Okay Keigo, why don't we take this to a hotel? I'm sure you won't reject that, will you?" The question was taken more as a demand to Hawks, he just nodded.
"Just meet me at the hotel down the road from here, ask for my name and they'll send you. How about at one, hm?" Dabi smiled before walking away back through the staff door.

   Hawk's mind was running like a train. He was excited but nervous at the same time. He just looked at the time. It was getting close to midnight so Hawks decided to head home to freshen up.

   The boss watched as Dabi talked with the man. He had large red wings and he was good-looking. He took another hit of his cigarette and followed shortly behind Dabi. He sat in front of his mirror and sighed. Dabi was worn out but he set himself up with another man for the night. He wasn't mad at himself for it, he was convinced he scored another hot guy. Dabi heard the door open and he looked over to see his boss. A shiver ran down his spine as he looked into his red eyes.
"Dabi, who's the guy?" He asked as he walked up to the scarred man.
"Just another client. We're just gonna meet and do the usual." He said quietly. The boss just smirked and leaned into his ear.
"You better make good fucking money, or you're out bitch." Dabi just nodded before standing up and leaving the room.

   Dabi waited in the room he reserved for that night. He changed into a simple black lingerie set. For the first time, he was anxious to fuck someone. When he heard the knock at the door his mind went blank for a second. The room was dark rather than the few candles. He called out to the door telling the man to come in.

   Hawks opened the door to a candle-lit room. His heart was beating out of his chest. He looked around and saw Dabi sitting on the side of the bed with a smirk. His legs were open and he signaled Hawks to come closer. Their gap closed and Dabi wrapped his arms around the other.
"So, Keigo. Why don't you show me what $800 can get me." Dabi's voice was filled with lust, he attached their lips and took no time forcing his tongue into the other's mouth.

   Hawks had Dabi pinned to the bed and their clothes removed. The covers laid over them, and Dabi let his hands roam Hawks's body as they parted. Dabi smirked as Hawks kissed his neck. As he attacked the other's neck he entered. Dabi groaned and held onto Hawks's neck. They both waited and basked in the moment. Hawks's thrust was slow at first but he slowly sped up his movements. Their bodies moved together, and Dabi was whining and groaning at each thrust.

   Dabi was now on all fours face down on the pillow. The bed rocked and the sound of colliding skin filled the room. Hawks wasn't holding back, he was rough with the other. He had waited for this moment and was taking it in. They were both panting and groaning. Hawks grabbed Dabi by the hair and lifted his head.
"Come on baby let me hear you." He whispered in his ear as his thrusts sped up and became rougher. Dabi whined the sweat building up made his mascara drip down his face. Drool escaped his mouth as his tongue threatened to fall out. His mind was foggy, he was so caught up in the moment he didn't know what was going on.

   Hawks kept his thrust steady even with him feeling his climax beginning to peak. Dabi kept his eyes on the mirror that was in front of him. His eyes were lidded and his makeup was ruined. Hawks admired this sight, "look at you, all worked up." He said with lust lacing his voice. This only turned Dabi on more. This was the first someone kept him going. He never wanted this to end. Hawks grabbed onto Dabi's hips and used them to his advantage. The raven-haired man became a moaning mess as he felt himself reach his climax, but Hawks wasn't finished. As overstimulation kicked in Dabis vision became blurry and his voice more high-pitched. Dabi's legs shook and buckled with every thrust. His head was spinning, but soon everything stopped as Hawks pulled out. Once he did Dabi felt something drip down his leg before he passed out.

   The night ended with a small goodbye and Dabi being 600 dollars richer. Pain shot through his back as he tried to stand up. That was his first time in a while having a hook-up, and with him being rough it was hard to move.

   Dabi made his way back to the club so he could meet up with his boss. He grabbed the money he was given and walked up to him.
"He gave me 600 for it, plus the two 400's." He said quietly as he showed him. The boss snickered and grabbed it.
"You really think that's enough for him to use your body? A star like you?" He asked as he grabbed him by the arm and threw him into the dressing room. Dabi felt fear shoot through him as he backed up.
"Shigaraki please.. that's more than anyone has paid." Dabi was pressed up against the wall as Shigaraki smirked.
"Maybe I should show you what your body is worth."

----------------------------------

1533 words.