09

After a month or so without contacting anyone, you even ghosted hwasa because gray Made a rumor about you and loco and she somehow believed him so you stayed at home all day, Vanessa visited you twice to check up on you but hwasa was upset, you didn't care tho, you didn't mind being alone at all.

You focused on your work mainly and you barely had appetite to eat as you stayed home for too long, you went to the kitchen to eat breakfast but when you say the fridge it was empty, you sighed as you knew you had to go out in order to get groceries.

You got ready.

You drove to the store and got your stuff, you ran some other errands and by the time you were done it was already evening, so you headed back home, as you drove back home you noticed a car following you, at first you thought you were hallucinatin...

You drove to the store and got your stuff, you ran some other errands and by the time you were done it was already evening, so you headed back home, as you drove back home you noticed a car following you, at first you thought you were hallucinating but every turn you made he would do after you, even the turns that you did on purpose just to see if he's following you or not, you started to get a little scared and had no idea who to call for help.

You texted jay.

You told him that you needed him, you don't explain further, and he left you on seen.

You regretted it for a minute until you parked your car and saw his text message, 'I'm here'.

You furrowed your brows in confusion to how fast he got here, completely focused on the phone then you hear a loud knock on ur window, you flinch and look to your window to see him standing, you unlocked ur doors and he opened the door, "are you ok?" He said and yo u kept looking at him, you had no idea how much you missed him until you saw him infront of you, you really wanted to hug him but you had to keep yourself together, "thank-" he pulled into his arms, "just shut up eve" he mumbled hugging you tightly, his hands pressing your waist as he hugged you, you gulped, hesitated to hug him but this was all you needed.

You both hugged for a good few minutes, until you broke the hug and looked at him, "just be mine already" he mumbled, your heart skipped a beat hearing those words, you couldn't help but to grin after hearing that, he chuckled as he saw your big grin, you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him even tighter full of joy, he hugged you again, "I missed you" you both mumbled at the same time, you both giggled then broke the hug, "I've been stalking you for a month now" he said and pointed to the car that was following you earlier, "argh asshole" you said and slapped his shoulder, "what? I gotta protect my baby" he said with a smirk, "starting already?" You said and opened the trunk of your car to get the groceries out, "easy on yourself, I'm here now you don't need to worry about anything" he said and pulled you to the side, "go relax" he said and gave you a peck, your heart skipped a beat and your eyes widened a little ss you didn't expect that peck.