04

You followed him to the door, as soon as he opened the door he pushed the door and closed it, you frowned in confusion until he turned around, "I'm sorry" he whispered and approached you, placing his hand on the side of your face, he leaned in and gave you a peck, you widened your eyes at the unexpected kiss, "g-gray.." you whispered and looked into his eyes, his eyes thirsty for your attention, "I'm sorry Eva I think I might be even more drunk than hwasa" he whispered under his breath and let out an awkward chuckle, he let go of your face and wanted to move away when you placed your hand on his chest and grabbed his shirt pulling him closer to yourself, he widened his eyes in shock, you then leaned in and gently pressed your lips against him, he gulped and closed his eyes feeling the kiss, he started to gently make out with you, you felt the warmth of his lips against yours, passionately feel every move, he put his hand around your upper waist pulling you closer, his hand clenching onto your waist as he made out with you a little aggressively wanting more and more, you broke the kiss but he kept leaning in, he then rested his forehead onto yours, your noses touching, you both ironed your eyes and looked at each other while breathing, he gulped, he held your hand and ran it down his body until your hand reached down there, he made you touch his boner, you gulped as you felt his hard dick pumping for you, he breathed a little heavily as you stroked it, "s-stop" he whispered stuttering, as his thigh twitched, he took off his top and threw it away, he unzipped his pants and pulled it down, taking it off, he then made you touch his abs, you gulped and looked down at his body, checking him out, you could smell his cologne, he ran your hands down his abs to his boxer, you gulped, he looked down at your body, unbuttoning your romper, he leaned into your neck and buried his face before you could pull down his boxer, he kissed your neck passionately, you faced the ceiling, eyes closed mouth slightly open as you felt pleasure, your fingers froze on his waistband as he was kissing you, going down to your chest, leaving marks on your breast, you let out a soft moan, he came up to your ear, you felt his warm breath on your ear, "can we fuck?" He whispered in your ear and then looked into your eyes, "I can't take it anymore.." he whispered and pulled you close pulling your romper down, he looked down admiring your breast, he squeezed your breast looking into your eyes and smirking knowing damn well you can't keep eye contact while he's at it, you held his wrist and wanted to stop him, you pulled his arm and leaned in to hug him just to avoid eye contact but he immediately grabbed your bicep and turned you around, he pushed you into the table making you rest your palms there, he grabbed you from the stomach and you felt him thrust himself from the back in your vagina, you let out a moan in pain because he was aggressive at first, "good girl" he whispered in a breathless tone, you clenched onto the table, he kept thursting in and out, he pulled your hair, groaning, "fuck.." he groaned in a breathy voice, you held in your Moans, he moved away as he was close to cumming, he stroked and came on your ass and back, he breathed heavily, he held your bicep and turned your around, he gulped and smiled while breathing heavily and looking at you, he held your face and pulled you closer and leaned in for a kiss, he started making out with you, his hands travelled down your waist making you feel ticklish, you twitched a little and broke the kiss letting out a breath, he looked into your eyes, "you're so hot.." he mumbled in a raspy voice, you looked into his eyes and felt his fingers inside you, you let out a moan, your mouth open still looking into his eyes, he fingered you so you pulled him for a kiss, barely kissing him, your mouth open and your legs twitching, you moaned and he bit your lower lip, "g-gray" you moaned his name in a breathy voice, you squirted, he bit his lower lip looking at your face and down, checking you out in the state that you were.

A few days later:

You and gray chatted a lot, he didn't made it seem like just a hook up, it seemed like he was actually interested in you, he asked you out on a date today so you agreed.