The day where Alastor can finally go outside

My art at the cover!! (alastor in my artstyle)

Lucifer's daughter, charlie made a hotel for demons to get redeemed and yk. Lucifer knew that she won't listen to him but wants her to stop, so her heart wouldn't shatter into pieces. Lucifer decided to have Alastor to stop her by showing how rude and evil demons are.

Alastor was laying down on the floor with a blanket as there was no bed, he then heard the door open and hid under the blanket as he was traumatized. After the 7 years locked up and r@p3d.

"Oh sweetheart❤~ don't be so scared now~ i need you to do something for me❤ this is about my daughter you see~" the blonde man said

Alastor slowly uncovered his head and looks at Lucifer, he can barely keep smiling anymore.

"I need you to go to my daughter's hotel and show her that it is impossible to make demons redeem themselves without hurting her~ which means that you'll be able to go outside as long as you do what i told you to do!" Lucifer said while grinning

"Alright..." Alastor replied with a trembling radio voice.

"Good boy~" Said by Lucifer

"but first.." Lucifer said while taking off his clothes and kabedoned him to the wall 😳😏 "Don't worry, this time i'll be gentle.."

"Ah- W-what are you doing Lucifer?! And why are you NAKED!?!?" Alastor yelled while blushing.

Lucifer kissed Alastor and took dominance over his mouth. After 10 minutes, they finished making out. "Now you may go there bambi~"

"bambi? Seriously?" Alastor replied kinda annoyed with the nickname, he sighed and went to the hotel (anyways yk what happened next)

Lucifer had attached a camera on Alastor's suit and heard Angel Dust say "I can suck your dick" 

Lucifer got mad and broke the pen he was holding in half. "That slut thinks he can just say that to MY bambi?!?!" Lucifer said angrily

*anyways, timeskip to when the snake attacked alastor at the hotel*

"FACE MY WRATH!" The snake said to Alastor

"Who are you?" Alastor replied (hes so badass)

Lucifer choked on his water when he heard Alastor say that and burst into laughter. "This is fucking why i love him~❤" Lucifer said to himself while chuckling

The end of this chapter :)