Part 1

I was born in 2000 to christian parents. I have always been Christian thanks to them but of course at a certain age my faith grew into something more than just I go to church because my parents make me. I have always attended a small church in southern Pennsylvania. I attended Sunday school and always knew about God and Jesus. My first encounter with God was when I was four years old. I walked out of my parents room one morning and I heard what I believe to be angels singing. I heard this again when I was about 10. When ever I have doubts I think about these moments and I am reassured that God does exist. Another moment I think about is when I was in 5th grade. I was getting ready for school listening to the song Amazing Grace on my MP3 player. all of a sudden I felt God and I started crying and worshiping him and from then on I knew for sure that he DOES exist. Of course like everyone else I do have occasional doubts and last year I went through a time where I was like what if someone just made it up. I knew that he was real but I still had doubts. But then one day in church I thought of how I felt when listening to that song and was reassured in my faith. In 2012 I was confirmed into the church and it was about then that I started paying more attention to the sermons and really grew in my faith. When I was little I didn't pray much but now I pray all the time. I pray for my uncle with ALS, for all the wars to stop, for cures to diseases. when ever I pray I really feel like God is right there with me. I have gotten involved in many things in the community. I am now a member of the youth group at my church. Also every summer I attend a christian summer camp in Maryland called river valley ranch that helps me grow in my faith along with being awesome. I feel so blessed that I was born into the family that I was. I have loving Christian parents that support me great friends and my family is financially stable. I am so grateful to God for all that he has done for me. I pray that God has blessed all of you like he has me and my family. if you are reading this and are not a Christian please find a friend or family member that is and ask them to explain about God and Jesus so you might believe and be saved. And please everyone know that God loves you.