Chapter 9

Feelings
__________________________________
                         Two weeks later.
⚠️blood and core in this, be warned!⚠️

Ein has been having weird thoughts recently.. as if something bad is going to happen.

Lora is finally out of the hospital. Her arm is still wrapped in a bandage but she's a bit more healed, enough to walk and do normal stuff on her own.

The distance between the two hasn't been the greatest but, Ein and Lora have been texting back and forth.

Ein sits on his desk, and opens his computer. Deleting the mail he had gotten "sign up to be a yandere!" He groans. Rolling his eyes.

He never wanted to be a yandere, what was the point in those things anyway?!

The only reason he gets those dumb mails is because he's overprotective, and he's a mafia.

He would, kill for Lora though..

He continues to do work on computer. Till his phone dings, he picks his phone up.

its a text from Lora and he smiles slightly from it, the corner of his Lip forming Into a warm smirk.

The text reads something. "Maybe we could meet up at a park?" The text reads.

Ein laughs and texted back. "Sure babe." He blushes at the text. Closing his phone.

-
I could right a book of how much I love Ein. The way his cold sharp eyes soften when his glaze meets my soft doe eyes.

And the way he Wears fancy suits everyday for his work, Or the way his morning hair is fluffy and messy.

Or how tall he is, the way he looks down at me. Smirking, or the way his laughs are so deep and husky.. but so cute.
-

Ein sighs to himself. Closing his computer soon. And standing up and walking down to his kitchen.

He sighs to himself. Texting lora "can we met up tomorrow? I have work to do." He texts. And Lora responds quickly. "For sure." He sighs in relief.

He walks down to his basement. A person tied to a chair. Trying to get out but their muffled screams hide the fact they're being hidden underground.

He smirks. Leaning closer. "You ready to die?" He says coldly. Spinning the knife in his hand.

The man gulps his spit down, tears running down his eyes. And he hurries and shakes his head no fast.

Ein laughs coldly. Grabbing the man's neck tightly as he Glares down at him. "To bad." He says coldly.

The man gasp for air muffled. But he can't seem to get it, his face turning red.

Soon enough. Ein is covered in blood. Calling someone, "I finished. I want my money now." Ein says coldly.

He whips the blood and sweat off his forehead. Soon hanging up and walking out. A woman holding 230 bucks. He yanks it.

"Thanks. Now go." He says coldly. Putting the money in his pocket till the girl smirks and leans closer...

"Mind if I stay a mind longerrr~" she says seductively, running a finger down Eins hard chest. he groans. Grabbing her and throwing her on the ground.

Ein points his knife at her. "Don't flirt with me ya hear me? I got a girl." He says coldly.

She nods. "Yes-yes sir!" She says. Clearly in fear.

He gets off her and kicks her while she's on the ground. "Now get the hell out." He says coldly. And she runs off.

Ein mumbles a cuss word under his breathe, walking inside his house as he throws his shirt on the ground, Turning the shower on. He gets his hair wet, staring off into space with cold eyes as water runs down his face.

He grabs shampoo and runs it in his hair..