𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 4/7/24

Hello to whoever keeps up with my little story!

Ok, so I did write the next chapter a while ago although it's unfinished, but I have not published it yet because I have come to a realization.

I am not doing justice to the story I initially wanted to write. I had grander plans, ones that were beyond my current capabilities. And so, my excitement concerning the story I was crafting in my mind led to its premature publishing. I've started to realize that there are many story elements I should think through before proceeding any further.

Now, I'm not sure when I'll be back to give an improved version of the story. It could and will most likely be months from now. The general story I've laid out continues to live in my mind rent free so, no, I am not abandoning it, merely refining it. I'll keep METAMORPHOSIS up until I can deliver a better piece to you all.

And just a sidenote from the most recent chapters I published: Edward and Penelope are not going to be a thing lol. Perhaps (I'm not guaranteeing anything here) they'll be a little intimate. There is a moment in my mind where their behavior lies on a blurred line between the platonic and the romantic. It does not go any further than that because I have a special someone reserved for Penelope and he is most certainly not Edward (nor Jacob). Sorry if that bursts any bubbles, but just another hint for anyone who's reading this: if you're a Volturi lover like I am, then you'll want to stick around.

 Sorry if that bursts any bubbles, but just another hint for anyone who's reading this: if you're a Volturi lover like I am, then you'll want to stick around

- dread_persephone_