Business

WARNING: This chapter contains strong sexual content and violence. (I have disclosed a warning for the first 3 chapters for the people who didn't read the warning in the description. Please note: Most of the chapters will contain sexual content or sensitive topics listed in the warning but after chapter 3, I stopped putting warnings.)

"Don't even try to scream baby girl, you'll be wasting your energy. No one can hear you." A deep, raspy voice appeared from the dark shadows of a dingy, cement basement.

I slowly opened my eyes, sitting in a chair confused. My hands were duct tapped behind me and my ankles were chained to the legs of the chair. I can physically feel the veins popping out of my head from my head pounding. I am so dehydrated that I can feel every tastebud in my mouth. A tall, muscular guy in a white t-shirt and jeans, with a grim expression stood over me with his arms crossed.

"You may be wondering what you're doing here..." He raised an eyebrow and walked around the chair keeping his dark eyes on me.

I looked up at him in panic as my screams were muffled. I rocked my body back and forth as fast as I could to get out of the duct tape and chains.

"You really think it's that easy? You make me laugh." He laughed and placed his hand on his stomach. "Nate always talked about how funny you are."

My eyes instantly softened and I stood still. Nate is my stepbrother who I have been close with for the last 5 years since our parents got married.

"Oh? Did I surprise you baby doll?" The mysterious man maliciously scowled. "Anyways, let's get this over with." He walked back into the dark shadows of the unfinished basement.

My heart was drumming against my chest and sweat droplets were dripping from my forehead. I have never seen this man in my life. My mind was racing with thoughts. Is Nate alive? Is Nate okay? Why am I here? Who is this man?

He appeared from the shadow holding a needle. A sinister smile displayed on his face as he walked closer to me. His rough hand swiped my face as he put my hair behind my ears.

"I have seen pictures of you as a little girl. Nothing has changed, still so beautiful." I felt his hot breath on my neck as I turned my face away from his and shut my eyes tight. I hope to wake up from this nightmare. "No reason to be so scared, babydoll."

"Fuck you." I mumbled under the tape as I started rocking back and forth again. I am filled with fear, anger and confusion. I need to leave.

"What was that babydoll? Can't hear you under all of that duct tape." He laughed, kneeling down in front of me. He looked at me up and down and then the needle in his hand. "Should I put this in your arm or leg?"

I frantically started kicking my legs as my head shook so hard I think I gave myself a concussion. I was so sweaty and tired but felt determined to save my life.

"This won't hurt a bit. It will be lights out for you in about 10 seconds." He grinned.

The basement door swung open as a tall figure holding a bag appeared.

"Let her go! I have your money." A familiar voice shouted.

"Well, well, well. Look at that, big brother trying to save the day." The mysterious man quickly turned around and smirked at Nate. "Drop the bag and step away."

Nate dropped it, froze and left his hands up.

I am shocked to see my stepbrother involved with a guy like this. Nate usually keeps to himself and is quiet. He has a small circle of friends, a girlfriend for the last 3 years and good grades. He always looks out for me since I am the troubled child. I rather skip school to go to the city and drink. I rather fight than study. And I definitely don't have good taste in men.