What happens during Spring Break, stays with Spring Break.

"You okay?" I slowly creaked his bedroom door open and wrapped my robe tightly against my body. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you weren't fully clothed." He was laying in his bed in his boxers. His v-line and chest were protruding out. His tattooed arm was laying on top of his dick poking out of his boxers. I hate that my stepbrother is very attractive.

He jumped up and instantly covered himself with his bed sheet.

"Sorry you had to hear that G."

"I don't care about that. I just want to know if you're okay. Do you want to talk about it?" I sat on the edge of his bed.

"The truth is fucked up, I don't think you will like to hear it."

"I don't care how fucked up it is. You're my stepbrother, i'm always on your side." I placed my hand on top of his veiny hand.

"I used Camila." He spoke while exhaling a breath of air. "I used her as a decoy. I thought they would go after her instead of you whenever I fucked up. I tried to make it seem like she meant the world to me to them but somehow, they knew the truth. They always knew the truth." Nate confessed and fixed his eyes on mine.

"And I thank you for that." I warmly smiled. "But what if they did go after her?"

"I would feel bad but nothing compared to what I felt for you. She was snobby and acted like a spoiled brat sometimes."

"As long as you're happy, so am I.".

"Do you feel protected by me?" His eyes became hazy.

"How could I not?" I let out a little laugh. "You sliced someone's neck open for me."

"Yeah." He chuckled and dropped his head down.

"What's wrong?"

"I wonder what's gonna happen if people find out I killed Big B."

"He was a terrible guy, Nate. I'm sure the others are ecstatic." I reassured him.

"But Colton. Colton was his son."

I physically felt ill thinking about the night I had sex with him knowing that his father sexually assaulted me.

"You're awfully quiet." Nate sat up.

"I just-um-I just got flashbacks." I stared out the window from the bed as my mind replayed those moments.

"Did Colton assault you?" Nate's eyes widened.

"No, no. We both." I paused and gave Nate an awkward smile. "We both wanted it. I know as my stepbrother, you don't wanna hear things like that."

"It's alright, i'm sure you heard Camila numerous times."

"And you." I teased.

"Nah it was definitely more so Camila." We both laughed and Nate tilted his head at me.

"What?" I shyly laughed as I wrapped my arms around my body.

"Nothing. Just looking at you." Nate lightly smiled as his eyes fixated on me. His eyes were a comforting hazel color that anyone can get lost in.

"Sooo..." My voice trailed off. "We gotta start packing for vacation, did you forget?"

"Oh fuck, yeah I did. Where we going again?"

"Florida with Brielle and Austin." I laughed.

"I forgot I bought a ticket for Camila."Nate gritted his teeth. "Maybe i'll invite Jake. At least I know he's a good kid and I can trust him. When are we going again?"

"Literally 5 days from now." I giggled. "Call Jake and see what he says. I'm gonna start ripping my closet apart."

_____________