Prologue

(Warning lemon on this story and only this Prologue)

Caladan

Home world of House Atreides

Year 10189 Ag (Two years before the begin of the Dune movie)

It was the middle of the day on Caladan as the family of Atreides are eating together on the family dinner table where many foods are on the table. The head of the table sitting there is a mid-thirty it was Duke Leto Atreides, next to his left was his lady wife Lady Jessica Atreides, and next to her is their son Leto second son Paul Atreides. On his right was an empty chair and an empty plate that seat was for his first son his eldest Lucuz  his mother died giving birth to him. As of last year, his oldest son left with his personal fleet into interstellar travel to expand the Atreides territory. "How goes your training with both Gurney and Duncan?" Leto asked his son Paul. "Training hard but I'm getting better, improving my skills." Paul responds to his father. As Leto nods at his son's response to his question.

Couple of minutes pass as the dining room door open all three Atreides members turns to see who open the door. Two men enter of which are Pual Atreides teachers Gurney Hallack, and Duncan Idaho. They stop on their tacks they sault to their Duke Leto. "Sire, we have a live message for all thee of you. He wishes to speak." Gurney informs him. "Let us hear what he has to say." Leto say's. Interested who the person is? Duncan pulls out a small black box he seats in on the floor and starts to back away. The box starts to shoot out a hologram shows a tall figure in a military uniform with the color of House Atreides and the House Atreides Sigil. Everyone in the room knew who the figure was it was Duke Leto eldest son. "Lucuz it's good to see you. How are your travels? Are you doing we?" Leto asked his son. "I'm doing well father. We discovery a new way of travel instead of using spice. I call it Slip Space putting in the coordinate to where we wish to go. And instead traveling for day's it will only be few hours." Marcus tells his father. "That's good to hear. I'm sure we can share with this new improve technology with the other houses and the emperor." Leto say's as Lucuz facial expression change to concern. "Actually no. This well be kept secret from them I don't trust any of them with this technology for now." Lucuz said. "He does have a point sire. It would be wise just to keep in secret for now till we know who we can trust to have this technology." gurney spoke aggreging with the duke son.

"Then, we shall keep this between us. No one is to share what Lucuz has shared." Leto says to everyone in the room as they all nodded. "Do you know when you'll arrive back to Caladan?" Lady Jessica asked her stepson. "Well, we are currently patrolling our last sector if nothing happens, we well jump into slip space. And arrive at Caladan in 15 hours." Lucuz  tells her. "We'll be safe and hope to see you soon brother." Paul tells his older Half-brother. "Always, I'll inform you all when we are heading to Caladan." Lucuz tells them as the hologram ends. Back to Lucuz as he cuts the hologram of his family. He leaves his quarters head to the bridge of his personal Cruiser 'The Everest'. As he is walking in the hallway of the cruiser he passes his men saluting to him as he did in return. He arrives at the bridge he sees his first officer she turns her head her name is Yiolmella.