Chapter 4

Lucuz and Paul enter a conference room dominated by Leto's staff officers, including Hawat, and Gurney Halleck. Gurney grins as they enter the room. "Your first strategy meeting. Paul Atreides, who catches hunter-seeker in his bare hands like a hero of old." He spoke. The staff along with gurney and Lucuz chucked at the remark made by Gurney. Paul leans by Gurney side. "Thanks for the humiliation, old man." He spoke. Paul and lucuz occupy the seat next to their father's.

Leto enters with the weight of leadership clearly visible on his shoulders, he gives his staff officers a nod and looks at them in the eyes takes a seat at the head of the table

Leto enters with the weight of leadership clearly visible on his shoulders, he gives his staff officers a nod and looks at them in the eyes takes a seat at the head of the table. "Let's get started. Lucuz how goes your operations." he asked his son. "My fleet all secure the Hand of God moon as base is almost complete and now, we have a few ships begin their patrolling all around the plant atmosphere. Soon as the base is complete, we will begin planetary defenses and we are working on getting comms to communicate due to the moon. Furthermore i requested two paris class ships they are heading down and are going to be hovering the city protecting the factory and the space ports." He tells his father. Leto nods at his son report.

Leto then faced Hawat. "Thufir. Operations." He asked him. Hawat looks at the duke. "I secured a copy of the Harkonnen's account books. The Harkonnen's took ten billion Solaris out of here every year." he said. Everyone in the room talked to each other. "For they shall suck of the abundance of the seas and the treasure hid in the sand." He said. Hawat continues. "We won't see profit like that for a while. Not with the equipment they left us." He stated. 

"How bad is it?" Leto asked him. Hawat leads Leto, Lucuz, Paul, gureny, and the other staff officers up to the spice freighter in a secured hanger they notice a large shadow covered them they see Lucuz two Paris class ships arrive impressed by the ship since he designed them and manufacture them. They went back to the spice freighter the ship's cavernous cargo hold yawns open. "These are spice silos, we're meant to fill every crate." He tells everyone. "All of them?" Paul asked. "Every 25 days standard days. The Harkonnen's sabotage slow us down." He said. 

"But who's meant to arbitrate? Isn't there a judge of the change to oversee this transition?" He asked. "Who did the emperor appoint?" Gurney asked. "Dr. Lite Kynes. Imperial Ecologist been here 20 years. Eccentric, from what I'm told." He responded.

"I want to see these harvesting fields myself." Leto spoke. "I wouldn't recommend it, my lord." Hawat stated. "Have the Judge of the change accompany us. A meeting long overdue. And we'll get a bit of Imperial Protection." He tells Hawat. "A hostage. I love it" Hurney spoke smirking. Leto and his two sons' smirks at his comment Hawat then touches his transceiver as he was getting a report. "Hmmm. My lord, he's here." He said. They look up when the ornithopter's wings thump three ornithopters fly quickly in their direction Lucuz smiles as he knows who has arrived. 

The lead ornithopter comes in fast, and low, plares its wings and touches down lightly. Hawat's security personnel rush to check the aircraft and Duncan Idaho appears as if he is transformed, he was wearing a fremen still suit and robes, with a long sword with a two-handed cruciform hilt, as he exits the ornithopter. HIs ornithopter departs three freemen the security force of Hawat approaches. The fremen keep a wary eye on them Idaho comforts them in their native tongue. "Go with them in peace."' he said in Chakobsa. He casually welcomes Hawat's troops when they arrive. "Take care of them. They are friends." He tells the guards.