Clandestine

I entered Harry's cabin when I heard August's screams. But what I saw moved the ground beneath my feet. 

My three bosses Harry, Thomas and Jack was trying to rape August. Only tears are falling from August's eyes. 

August has charged the three of them with rape. That means it is true. Three of them have raped her before. There must have been something that caused it again !!! Shit !! Thomas and Jack are Ominizer, I have no doubt about it. But that doesn't mean they can't ruin a girl's life. And Harry! Harry is a masked man. So good from the outside.

 Everyone thinks it is difficult to find such a good boy like him now who respects girls a lot.  But no. Harry is also an animal. He is a beast. 

As I was going inside to help August, a thought came to my mind.

 I thought, "If I go to help August alone, they will do the same to me. I can't win with the three of them alone. I need more people. I need help to help August. There are a lot of people in the office. I want their help. I, I, I need to call them too. Let them know. What a man Harry is! They don't know that Harry is a mask guy, hiding himself by being a good person."

As I was about to call for help, I heard Harry and I stopped there again to hear what he was saying.

 He tells August, "I told you before to take the rape charge away. But you don't take it. I wanted to send you on holiday too. But you didn't go. Now tell me what's the use?" 

Harry went to August and sat down next to her.

 He put his hand on her mouth and said, "Tell me, what is the result of being such a good girl? Look, you are a victim of rape again."

Thomas and Jake laughed out loud. Harry joined them. August can't speak. There are only tears in her eyes. Seeing her condition, it is understood that her body is not good.

Thomas came and sat on the other side of August.

 Thomas put his hand on her shoulder and joked, "Why don't you learn? How much have you lost because of your stubbornness? What would have happened if you had dropped the case? Tell me? Aren't you guilty of all this?"

August's tears grew louder when she heard Thomas' words. The poor girl can't even cry because of the pain in her body. Maybe she could faint at any moment. Who knows how much the three of them tortured her.

This time Jake came and sat right in front of August. 

He smiled and said, "Remember how many offers we made to you? We told you we would pay you so much that you would never have to work again. Your father would never have to work. You two would have a comfortable life. But no.  You and your father are so stubborn. Look at the result now. We made a lot of offers. But You wanted justice. " 

Jack got up in front of her and sat down on the couch and said, "Now tell me how far the case has progressed. The police were looking for you to find out more about the case. Where have you been?"

Harry and Thomas laughed out loud at Jack's words. Harry and Thomas came to Jack and sat down.

"I was looking for my father when the police were looking for me to proceed with the case," Thomas said, mimicking August's voice.

The three of them started laughing again. And August is crying.

Harry said again, "Hmm, then you were looking for your father. If you had cooperated with us, your father would not have died today."

August's tears grew louder after hearing that. She is crying louder.

Harry approached August, grabbed her by the hair, and said, "I hope you've learned. You and your father burned the three of us so badly that we killed your father as punishment. Now it's your turn. I'll kill you now. If you die, someone won't make your missing case.Now enjoy the consequences of enmity with us this time. "

Saying that, Harry took out his mobile and called someone.

After receiving the mobile, Harry said, "Come now and get this girl out of here. Do whatever you want, but in the end I want her dead."

Harry hung up the phone. Surely Harry had called one of his men. The three of them killed an innocent man. Now they want to kill another! Before that, the three of them also raped her.

" Nah, I have to call for help before people come and take August away. "

As I was about to leave the room, my hand hit  the flower tub and it fell off. There was a loud noise.

 I'm scared now, my heart rate increased a lot. I look back and see Harry, Thomas and Jack staring at me. And August is lying on the floor. It is understood that she has lost her senses.

Harry slowly started to come towards me and I started to go backwards.

Harry said "Did you hear anything?"

I said tremblingly, "Nah sir I didn't hear anything."

Harry laughed out loud and said, "Lies, you're cutting, that means you know everything. Now you can't go without it. Sorry, you have to die too."

The three of them started laughing when they heard that. And I was scared. Harry was coming towards me. 

I see some files next to me. I hurriedly threw them at Harry and started running. I am running as fast as I can. From behind I hear Harry's voice. He tells me to stop. Everyone in the office is surprised to see me running like this. They have no idea what is going on. I'm running. I heard from behind me that Harry was ordering someone to catch me. And to do the same with me that will do with August. That means he ordered someone to kill me. I have to get out of here as soon as possible and save myself.

I'm running down the street. Some people are running after me. I can see a car on one side. The car's door is open. 

I began to say to myself, "I have to get in that car without seeing people and save myself."

I entered the back seat of the car without noticing and closed the door. 

I said to myself again, "For now, you're safe. The people in this car,  I will  look for help from them. And if they don't help, there's no problem. Because by then, these people will leave. And I can get out of this car and go home." 

I looked ahead to see if the people were still there. Yes, they still are. Harry's people all around. At that moment, someone opened the door of a car.

" Everyone here is Harry's man. Now the door is open and anyone sees me, he or she will make sounds and Harry's people will know by the  voice that I am here. I have to hide. I have to hide so that the one who is opening the door can't see me."