Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

Bai Qing returned to the village and lived a leisurely and salty life of raising a baby.

Of course, the daily gossip in the village added some fun to Bai Qing's boring life.

The first thing was naturally the matter between Bai Yulan and Lin Dong.

It was impossible to say that Lin Dong had no responsibility for Ma Chuxue's trouble in the village.

Of course, it was essentially because Ma Chuxue was too difficult to deal with.

But if Lin Dong had made his position and attitude clear from the beginning, Ma Chuxue would not have been able to keep pestering her for several years.

Bai Yulan had already given birth to her second child, but Ma Chuxue was still pestering her. It can be seen that Lin Dong's handling method had some problems.

Maybe it was because they were all relatives of her colleagues, so she didn't want to make too much trouble, or maybe she felt sympathy or something.

Bai Qing didn't know the specific things and reasons, but it didn't affect her reading gossip.

Bai Yulan felt that she had been unlucky for eight lifetimes, how could she encounter such a thing?

If it were in the past, she might still be at a loss.

But now it's different, she has her own business and is confident.

The day after Ma Chuxue made trouble in the village, she moved directly to the county town.

She had a store and a yard there, and it was quiet to live there.

When she left, Ma Chuxue was embarrassed.

Chen Cuilan was not an easy person to deal with, or it was okay if you didn't provoke her, but if you really provoke her, she would be really rude.

Chen Cuilan didn't think much. One reason was that Bai Yulan was really powerful now, and she didn't want to lose such a daughter-in-law.

Of course, how much of a mother-in-law-daughter-in-law relationship Bai Yulan had was up to her.

On the other hand, she was also afraid that Ma Chuxue would continue to pester her and affect Lin Dong's reputation and work.

If she didn't have a car, she would have wanted to send Ma Chuxue away overnight.

But not having a car was a hassle.

The next day, Bai Yulan packed up her things and took her two children and Lin Chuncao directly to the county town, which made Chen Cuilan angry.

She wouldn't vent her anger on Bai Yulan, because some people are essentially bullies.

Or it could be said that it is human nature to pick on the weak.

So, if it's not easy to vent your anger on Bai Yulan, who should you vent your anger on?

Ma Chuxue!

So, the next day, she twisted Ma Chuxue's ear and sent her directly to the city, because she was not familiar with the car, let alone the road, so she took her third child with her.

The third child has been educated in the past two years and has gradually become obedient, no longer as noisy as before.

Ma Chuxue thought that if she went to the village, she would definitely have a chance.

She never expected that Bai Yulan, the village girl in her eyes, would become so powerful now.

She was neat and tidy, and dressed very well. In addition, with the nourishment of the spiritual spring, her skin became better and better.