🦋 Making up

AUTHOR POV

They both bid their goodbye to Anaya family and went off . Anaya find suspicious of Agastya behaviour he wasn't talking to her like he does . And also ignoring her . They were now sitting in the car as he was driving but no one was talking. She was kinda thirsty so she was searching for water bottle in her bag but she didn't find any .

' shit I think I forget it there ' she thought as she moved her head towards Agastya . He was focused on driving. She moved her gaze outside but there was no shops right now . So she decided to wait for sometime.

As she look at Agastya he was so engrossed in driving his face expression were not giving her good vibes. She didn't knew why he is behaving like this . She just said sorry to him for asking him the questions last night and he too said he is okay then why now he is behaving like this .

Thinking about it when she fell asleep she didn't knew . The ride was long and she slept for too long . When she open her eyes she saw they were just few minutes away from their place . She make herself settled in her seat and moved her gaze to him .

She just gulped and wait for the destination.

Soon they reached home as they both get off the car . He went to the backside of the car and took her luggage out . She too went towards him as he take all the luggage in his hands .

" Let me help y-----" she stopped as she saw her didn't listen to her and went towards the entrance of their house .

She felt ignored and then after watching him going inside she too went in . Soon she was welcomed by her father in law.

" Pranam Papa ji " she greet him touching his feet .

As Narayan smiled to her and gave her blessings. He asked her about her parents and their well-being.

They talked a little as Narayan asked her to rest for sometime as journey was long fpr her as she nodded but soon she was stopped by him .

" Bahu invite Nayantara and Nishchay for Diwali also ask Agastya to call their family too " as she nodded and then went to her room

She came inside and saw Agastya was in the bathroom. She settled her belongings to their place and then took out her clothes for changing up . She wait for him . As he came back she saw him their eyes locked as she passed him smile but he ignored her again .

She went to change after sometime when she came back she saw he was sitting on the bed . As he saw her he stood up and went towards the door . She quickly grab his wrist.

He look at her as she removed her hold from him and said .

" Um Papa ji asked you to call and invite Nischay for Diwali " as he nodded and moved forward. She moved forward of him and stood in front of him as he raised his eyebrows

" And he also asked you to invite aunty and uncle for Diwali " he nodded and as he was about to go she grab his wrist and face him .

" Now who " he asked calmly not showing any emotions she didn't spoke for a minute and then decided to ask him .

" Aap naraz hai humse " she asked so innocently that he melts in her innocence.

( Are you angry with me ? )

' haayye itne pyar se puchogi to kese rahunga naraz ' he thought to himself but didn't show any emotions in his face .

( Aww, if you ask so lovingly, how will I remain angry )

" Kisne kaha " he asked sternly but mentally he was smiling like an idiot.

( Who said )

" Mujhe laga " she said  lowering her head

( I thought )

" Hmm " he just hummed

" Um sorry I know I shouldn't have  say that things to you but I didn't knew you will get this much upset because of me I'll not say---- " she got cutt off as he put his both palm on her face and made her look into him .

" I don't like when you told me that you don't deserve me . I don't want to hear that ever from you " he said as she just stare into him blinking her eyes so innocently.

" Humari shaadi ho chuki hai ab aur hum dono aek dusre ke liye Bane hai . Pta hai na jhode upar se banke aate hai . Aur unhone apko humare liye chuna hai to fir hume bilkul nhi acha nhi laga jab apne esa kaha "

( We are married now and we both are made for each other. You know na pair are made above . And he has chosen you for me and I didn't like the way you said it to me )

" Hume maaf kar dijiye "  she said

( please forgive me )

" Hum apse naraz kabi the hi nhi " he said giving her teasingly smile

( I was never angry with you)

" To fir baat kyun nhi kar rahe to aur raat ko bhi wo wo -- " she stuttered as she wasn't able to tell him that she didn't like the way he broke the hug .

( Then why were you not talking and even at night..that .. that .... ---)

" Wo wo kya " he asked raising his eyebrows but inside he was enjoying the scene as his wife was first time telling him all her Inside feelings to him . He was liking the fact because of his little anger she came close to him which he never expect her to be .

( what that that )

" You just broke the hug and went to sleep I really felt bad "

" Did you like hugging me " he said

She blushed as lowered her face but he pulled her face up to look at him .

" Tell me "

" What if I say yes " she said blushing

" Then I would love to sleep like that everyday" he said putting his hand on her shoulders around her neck .

" Okay ... But promise me that whenever you will be upset with me you'll atleast talk to me . I didn't like when you ignore me  " she said

" Okay My lady ... Aapka hukum sarakhon par " he said as she just chuckled.

( Your command is on the cards )

" Now I have some work so I have to go you take rest hm " he said

" But you should rest too .. you drive all the way " she said

" I know but I have some important work "

" Okay take care " she said  as he smiled and nodded his head .

He went out for his work as Anaya settled herself in her bed . She thought of calling Nayantara. She called her and invite her for the Diwali. They chat for little time and then they hang up .

She slept after that .

- anshchi

Vote and comment.... short chapter I know ..

Do press the star button and vote for the chapter.

And I'm doing something new so

For next chapter 30+ votes and 5+ comments.

Not that much you can do it right.

As soon  you'll do it  you'll get the chapter.

Thankyou ♥️