Mission 1: The Dead Wife

"Wake up, Gallagher. Wake up"

Scarlett woke me up in the van. It is heading for 36th Street, where our mission took place. I took my reading glasses and took the neat folder, pulling out a paper out of it.

Mission#1/2024:
I need your help to clean the murder of my wife, Milan Sparks. These are the details: I shoved her head to the wall, multiple times, by the bedroom.

The van made its stop in front of the house. 

"Jesus Christ, we arrived?" I inquired. Scarlett opened the van's door. "Yeah, Gallagher. Let's go."

The FBI defector, Scarlett Perry, might not be a loyal agent, but she's a perfect crime orchestrator. Guys at FBIs taught her.

I pushed the door slightly ajar, now looking in the bedroom. The wall is stained with blood and brain of the wife: Milan Sparks.

The wall is covered in a wallpaper,  it would be hard to remove the blood due to the adhesion of the blood with the wall. Below the blood stain, which the blood flow leads: The body of Milan Spark herself, lifeless.

"Bury her corpse by the garden." I told Perry

"No, people will smell her." Perry replied.

"Do you have any idea?" I yawned a bit. 

"Vapourise the dead body. There's a decorative oil drum on the backyard, near the pool, usually used for campfire. But I can use it for another purpose. Fetch me Sulfuric Acid and Hydrogen Peroxide. Quick."

I went to the garage, using a crowbar to pick off the car battery, replacing the battery with an empty one. I then took the filled car battery, giving it to Perry. Perry then opened the battery, pouring the acid in it on the oil drum. I then went to Milan's room, picking up two bottles of hair dyes. I then took two bottles of bleach, and a tube of toothpaste, before liquifying them in a bucket, and poured them in the oil drum.

"Insert the body in here." Perry told me.

I picked up Milan's corpse, soaking her in the mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide. It starts reacting violently, before finally, evaporating. 

"Now to clean the wall..." Perry contemplated her next move.

"Dilute a bleach and clean it." I told Perry. She grabbed a bottle of bleach, part of our equipments at the van, before diluting it and cleaned the blood. Perry then used the mixture to wipe the blood stain off the wall. I grabbed a hairdryer from Milan's table, drying the bleach. 

"Now crime scene's done. We can return." Perry unplugged the electric socket. 

"Wait, we need to make sure that our client's neighbors don't suspect our client." 

Using a printer by our van, I printed a forged Divorce document. I put the divorce document by Milan's husband's table. 

"Now, we can return home." Perry said.