The Beginning

[Scene shown in court]Rahya, 17 years old in the case of killing her own mother due to mental illness! You were sentenced to 5 years in JUVENILE SCHOOL. Rahya was stunned and the police took her to the juvenile school called 'Oldai School' which is a school in the hinterland, when she arrived she was taken to the principal's office which is named Wanda, Wanda said 'Rahya.. 17 years in jail for murder.. the weight of this case said the Principal to Rahya, And he was given a school uniform and followed the warden to the dorm, there were only a few students, 9 people including Rahya, said the warden, Tony

In the dimly lit corridors of Oldai School, where the echoes of past misdeeds lingered like whispers in the shadows, Rahya stepped hesitantly through the imposing gates. His gaze darted nervously around, taking in the faces of his new peers, each one bearing the weight of their own troubled pasts.

Among them stood Patat, with a hardened expression etched onto his face, and Rock, whose stoic demeanor betrayed little of the turmoil within. Jani, Vivi, Eman, and Jacto clustered together, their whispers trailing behind them like a cloak of secrecy. And then there was Mengka, his sneer cutting through the air like a blade, accompanied by his loyal lackey, Jacto.

Rahya felt the weight of their stares upon him, a silent judgment passed before a word was spoken. He knew he was an outsider here, marked by the tragedy that had brought him to this place.

As the days passed, Rahya found himself the target of relentless bullying at the hands of Mengka and Jacto, their taunts like venomous arrows piercing his already wounded soul. Alone and isolated, he longed for companionship, for someone to see beyond the scars of his past.

Amidst the turmoil, there was one glimmer of hope – Epuol. Unlike the others, he extended a hand of friendship, offering Rahya a lifeline in the sea of hostility that surrounded them.

And so, Rahya's journey at Oldai School began, a tale of redemption and resilience in the face of adversity, where every step forward was met with the looming shadow of his past. But little did he know, the darkest challenges lay ahead, waiting to test the very limits of his courage and determination.

NEW UPCOMING CHAPTER !
(TRAPPED FOREVER)