Care to be Mine | Chapter - 04

Taehyung

" Tae "

My chain of thoughts broke when an beautiful voice came , I smiled turned to him cocky.

Oh ! My beautiful monkey is standing as whole meal of the hungry wolf.

I checked him top to bottom and showed thumbs up and he flushed in my response...maybe my check out.

Leave it.

Now to the job.

I went to him to stand beside him and talk to him randomly . We started walking towards a cough in there and sat with legs crossed .

The lights glow in our face enhancing the elegance of our skin . I gestured him to walk off which he did with a smile which is more like a cover up and started walking .

Jimin moved his fingers to back to check if the tied up mask is strong to stay or not but rather he loosen up it making me to laugh but close my mouth with eyes diverted .

Monkey !! Indeed !!

Mmm...Short monkey.

I sat and closed my eyes for a second and took my mobile to check it.

There was no msg.

Hmm.

It is not like I am celebrity or a okay writer or an actor to get ding ding all the seconds isn't.

I kept the phone in my lap and took an airpods from my pocket and attached it with great difficulties as I can't find the airpods . Once the airpods are on to hear .

" Fu-ker idiot !! Are you an fool !! I am shouting for the last ten minutes !! "

I hissed when he started shouting but man relax it is not big deal is my first reply but in return...

No care.

We can move for my innocent reply.

" I just on it now , Jimiee "

" Shut up !! "

I shouted at him when I felt frustrated for talking like as if we are at a barbie party and being all smiley for smoothies .

He did not show it in his face . He just turned showing me his back and speaking more like flirting with the bartender .

I just shook my head and continued to see my phone for any popps up .

I averted my gaze to him again when the pop up is on my phone . I looked at him being smiley with the bartender and looking casually with talking voluminously .

Bi-ch .

I cursed him under my breath and called him to concentrate .

" Jimin... sit straight and let the bartender have some work with others before that order an non-alcoholic drink with an apple syrup containing in it and drink it , now . "

When my words completed he shoot me a glare for a second but eventually turned seeing the other side .

He love to be in stake .

I shook my head and saw him ordering the drink and being restless to drink . He was not a fan of apple things , he is the hater of apples .

My gaze again shifted to the phone looking at it to clear things . I started typing while he drank the drink and got an water to drink .

It is a pleasure they have drinks like this .

" Jimin "

I stated while he looked at the side of the dark enveloped . He hummed with an yes in response .

" Go and start your game . Be careful , you must go up with what I said . Not even a little changes . If anything happens not planned , go and make it up as our plan "

He smirked with his cheeks lifting up and walked off to the side to do his game .

His game and my start .