Union

*****
In the beginning of the story there will be a character called nobody which is my original character (read The Choice: A Klayley Fix it story for better context)

The fic will start from the events of season 1 but I will do a lot of skips because there were a lot of fillers especially in season 1.

Hope you all enjoy.
*****

(Nexus of Reality)

Uatu, the watcher, was looking through the many different realities present in the multiverse as he did he felt another presence in his Nexus of Reality but rather than hostile he felt a sense of familiarity.

Uatu upon realising who it is smiled and turned around.

"It has been a very long time, old friend." greeted the watcher looking at his fellow 5th dimensional friend known as Nobody.

"It truly has." started Nobody. "Has it been 500 or a 1000?"

"Somewhere close to 1000." replied Uatu. "What brings you here?"

"You know me, I like to observe alternate worlds." spoke Nobody.

"From what I have been hearing you have been doing more than just observe recently." stated the watcher, suspiciously.

"Yes I did what needed to be done but in this case I don't have to meddle since there are already many timelines to choose from in your neck of the woods." replied Nobody with a hint of excitement in his voice to which Uatu replied with a sigh.

"Alright, so which world would you like to observe?" asked Uatu as the two started to look through the many realities.

Nobody looked through the vast multiverse and finally stopped the watcher as he found the one he wanted to look at, which made Uatu sceptical.

"Are you sure about this one?" asked Uatu. "This one hasn't caught up to its original variation and the interactions are significantly different."

"Yes however...." started Nobody. "....I think this one has a relationship between 2 characters that I really like."

Uatu sighed at this comment, he had known Nobody for quite a while and it baffled him that while he overlooked the multiverse for the sake of potential threats his friend chose a reality based on the relationship between 2 characters.

"Which two character might you be referring to?" asked the watcher.

"Their names are Leopold James Fitz and Daisy Johnson also known as Skye." replied Nobody.

Uatu looked at this universe with much scepticism as it didn't seem like it would be any better than the original timeline.

"Are you sure you want to observe this one?" asked the watcher.

"Yes." replied Nobody.

"Alright." stated Uatu. "I shall leave you be, if you need anything you know how to find me."

Nobody waved goodbye to his friend and then turned his attention back to the reality he chose.

Uatu wasn't wrong to be confused by Nobody's choice of universe since it didn't seem much better than others but the entity knew that even though the union of these two characters does not seem significant however it was essential for what he had in mind.

Finally done with his chain of thoughts his eyes gazed towards the universe before him as the events started to unfold.

(The Bus: Post Hong Kong Mission)

Skye stared at her laptop as Ward had informed Fitz to lose an ounce from the pistol made by the engineer, who accepted the request reluctantly.

Once Agent Ward left Fitz picked up the gun and made a nasally voice, "My name is Agent Grant Ward and I can shoot the legs off a flee from 500 yards as long as it's not windy."

This impression caused Skye to let out a big laugh which made Fitz smile upon seeing the hacker finally be a bit cheerful.

"That's a sound I haven't heard in a bit." stated Fitz in his strong Scottish accent.

"Yeah well you wouldn't be laughing a whole lot if you were living in Ward's dog house." replied Skye.

"You made the round, apologised to us all, what more could he ask?" stated Fitz.

"I don't know." stated Skye who went on to explain everything that she has been doing from her end. "...I mean I know I lied to you guys but I was trying to protect my boyfriend."

Fitz looked at her with sympathetic eyes something the brunette appreciated.

"You know we all make mistakes, Ward shouldn't be so hard on you." stated Fitz.

"Thank you for listening." spoke Skye.

"No problem." stated Fitz as he went back to his night night gun but then turned towards Skye as if wanting to ask a question.

Skye noticing this asked him, "What is it?"

"Just..." started Fitz, he didn't want to make his infatuation towards the hacker to be noticeable but he knew that if he didn't ask this it would be eating him up. "How did you two... like... Um...get together?"

Skye raised her eyebrows in surprise, it was unusual for Fitz to take such interest in anyone's personal life much less hers as she saw the engineer mostly being stuck at the lab and barely taking part in conversations if not for Simmons.

"Well he was good to me and we also spoke the same language." stated Skye.

"Ah I bet, a bit like how we do." stated the Scottish Engineer.

"Totally." spoke the hacker as she stood up from her chair while leaning against the table. "But I think it resembled more like what you and Simmons have. Sometimes it seems like you two have a psychic link"

"Jemma and I?" stated Fitz in confusion. "Yeah we aren't like that, she is someone I am very close to but she is more like my twin than anything else at this point. It might just seem that we are psychically linked because we have worked together for so long."

Skye listened to the engineer's answer and as she did she almost felt a hint of joy from the words spoken.

Fitz looked at the hacker before him, trying to figure out her emotions. He thought that she was still upset for being pushed so hard despite her attempts to apologise to the group.

"Skye." started Fitz while meeting her eyes along with a small smile. "If you ever need someone to talk to about these stuff again and not just this but anything else, you can talk to me."

Skye looked at Fitz and she felt a jolt in her body as her heart skipped a beat. She just looked at the engineer's blue eyes and almost was swept away from them until Jemma entered the room bringing the brunette hacker back and she went straight to her laptop again.

She laughed at the impression made by Jemma and watched as the biochemist's tricked Ward which made her laugh again but the entire time she still had the interaction between her and Fitz on her mind.

She eventually went back to work but now she noticed herself glancing towards the Scotsman every once in a while.

*****
This is the first chapter for this series.

I felt the interaction a bit stale in this chapter but that was because of the long dialogues between Uatu and Nobody.

Not to worry, from the next chapter will make the dialogues a bit more original and better.

Also perhaps some might think Fitz being more confident is weird but I think that if Fitz's character had been known to have an abusive father from the beginning he would've been more understanding of other's problems.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter
*****