Lore/beginning ig?

((I totally didn't write this during school...Ambrosius in his villain arc FR, Inspired, first fanfic.))

Ballister sat at the edge of his bed, thinking deeply about what had happened today. Ambrosius had a...sidekick?... it didn't seem to make sense at all to him how the Direct Descendant of Gloreth himself turned into a villain, especially when Ballister had been training his whole life in hopes of becoming a knight. Ballister, top of his class, was trained relentlessly to finally catch the golden boy and bring him to justice. He could definitely do so, but every time he got near the traitor, he somehow couldn't do it, and he couldn't explain why.

It was also questionable how Ambrosius had been...a bit too nice to Ballister in preticular. The knight just couldn't seem to arrest him or even fight him, though he knew he had to, he couldn't just let a villain, a fallen knight, like Ambrosius run around loose in the institute. Everyone had been 'training'...to stop the fallen knight, but most of the knights were slacking around, not seeing Ambrosius as much of a threat due to how he never really did anything that bad, like full-on murder, yet...he had to be behind bars, it was too dangerous to let him go free, unless he agreed to come back to the institute. Ambrosius came to mess around with the knights ever so often when they didn't find him first, which included flirting with Ballister every time he saw him.

It was quite strange, but Ballister tried not to think so much about it, today was the knighting ceremony, anyway. He and Ambrosius had been best friends before he ran away, maybe a little too close to be just best friends? Ambrosiuspractically took him under his wing...considering he was the Direct Desendant of Gloreth and all, kid Ballister had thought that he was just picking on him, and being sarcastic about trying to help him. It took Ambrosius a while to earn Ballister's trust, but eventually, they were inseparable. At least, until the incident, of course. Not mentioning the times they see eachother when the knights are hunting Ambrosius or when he just breaks into the institute...somehow...

Despite telling himself he should stop contemplating about this, he had lost about twenty minutes to his train of thought, looking over at the time, his eyes widened, he had totally forgot about the knighting ceremony today! Springing up from the bed he had been sitting on, Ballister went to go get ready for the most exciting yet terrifying day of his life.

                 MWUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😈‼️