Confirmations of the worst

The morning announcement had Y/n rolling out of bed and onto the rough carpet of the floor in order to wake himself up. Now that Ishimaru had called a tradition - he couldn't sleep in. He kind of admired the guys knack for getting the class to cooperate.
Getting up, Y/n got changed in the bathroom today, Monokuma's comment lingering in mind, and rushed to the dining hall by 07:13.

But it wasn't Ishimaru's tradition that had him out of bed so fast.

As he walked into the hall, he was greeted by a certain purple haired mystery just leaving the kitchen - two mugs in hand. Y/n smiled at her, waving slightly. He mentally chastised that.
"Morning Kirigiri-san!"

In reply, he got a curt nod before the girl in question sat in her designated spot by the door. Y/n was fast to join her, using the mug to warm his hands up. Today, his body was cold with tiredness, so he had opted to wear his jumper. Not his blazer, however, as so many layers made his sensory system scream.

"Thank you." The PI said in Kirigiri's direction, a small smile still present.

The girl didn't respond. As if silence was an answer in itself.

Somehow, it was.

Before long, everyone had joined the dining hall - Ishimaru was first, seemingly irritated we'd beat him here. Next was Asahina and Ogami - who greeted us with a good-morning and a smile. Where Kirigiri nodded, Maizono returned the words to them both.
He could see himself befriending them - maybe. That sounded as overwhelming as it did nice.

Filtering in, slowly, was everyone else. Sayaka had arrived with Naegi, like usual. Y/n noticed that she tended to always be up as he was leaving - but waited for the boy. It was sweet, in a way.

This morning felt... nice. Everyone was getting along, eating happily, it was too good.

Seemingly on the same wavelength, Maizono and Kirigiri shared a look of worry - and as if on cue to that...

Monokuma's voice came on to the PA system, turning worry into anxiety... and anxiety into straight paranoia.

Could you call it that? Really? The feeling was called for.

"Attention! Attention!! As someone kindly put it yesterday... I am plagued with an internal tornment... Boredom!"

"Ah fuck, what if I was wrong and just gave him ideas." Y/n muttered.

Kirigiri shook her head, it was unlikely that it wasn't pre planned.

"I think youll all be interested to know that somewhere in the school I have placed a video for each of you." His face went all hot after that, "But nothing of the adult type! Id never show you something so indecent!"  The joke fell on deaf ears.

"On those video's you'll find- well. Let's call it motivation." The bear laughed manically.

"Happy viewing!" The monitor cut out.

Kirigiri was the closest to the door, but Togami knew better than to demand of her. So instead..

"Naegi. Go check it out."

"H-huh..?" Came the response of the boy.

"You're closest to the door. That's how it works, yes?"

"No I'm not-"

"Just go." The heir impatiently replied.

Naegi just nodded.

"I'll go with you, Makoto!" Sayaka chimed.

The lucky student smiled. "You sure?"

Sayaka nodded, and they left for the Multi media room.

Maizono stood up silently, intent to follow.