DISCLAIMER

1.  I am inexperienced in this field, so there would be mistakes reasons being this is my first book and English is not my first language.

2. There would be use of curse words and mature scenes, so if you are not comfortable then please skip as there would be warning before these kinds of chapter.

3. As you all know that everyone are not perfect there are some imperfections in everyone so please don't point out the main characters or any character of the story because of a religion they belonged. RELIGIONS ARE PERFECT FOLLOWERS ARE NOT.

4. This is a pure work of fiction so any resemblance to any place, name or any scene is just the coincidence. Some of the scenario here would be close to unusual and impossible. So don't get too shocked as it's a magic happens with fiction that your imagination has no boundaries everything and anything is possible.

5. Last but not least any constructive criticism and feedback is my top tier priority and welcomed here but comment on the basis of religion and characters personality would not be entertained.

This is my world of fiction I write things as I thought there is no obligation on you to follow those, so you just simply ignore the part or happily skip the book.