Mclean High

A/N: Hii so this is the first chapter! This is just an introduction to the au and mc, so there won't be much drama. There's not much to know about it, as I'll figure out where I wanna go with this story later on. Enjoy!! 😋

QUICK INTRO/BACKGROUND INFO

It was the start of a warm autumn, September, to be exact. Summer was sadly over, and everyone had to go back to school. Yeah, it's a bummer to be back at school, but that's not really a problem, unless for them, it is, because the highschool they're going to isn't just your regular highschool, it's Mclean High.

Run by the horrible director, Chris Mclean, and Blaineley, aka Mildred, this high school has everything you wouldn't wish for. From relentless delinquents to classic mean girls and weird stalkers, if you ever have the unlucky opportunity to go here, don't expect your classmates to be warm and welcoming. The teachers aren't very nice either, as simply chewing some gum in class can get you in detention for 2 whole hours.

Go ahead and try to complain to your parents about it, they won't listen to you as they went into too much trouble trying to get you in this school in the first place. The only grade allowed to be seen in your notebook in order to get into Mclean High is A+, if not, be ready for your dreams of going to a fancy school to be crushed. Or.. if you're not qualified,  your mommy and daddy better have some friends that work there. That could work too.

Atleast for Devon Joseph Benson, aka DJ, it worked. Having to leave his friends behind in his previous school, the only option left was to go alone to his new school.

DJ'S POV

I stared out the window of Momma's car. She seemed to notice, as a soft smile appeared on her face.

"Aww.. Are you nervous, DJ?" She asked. I sighed.

"I miss my friends, ma."

"Well, look at the bright side! Maybe you'll finally find a girl that you like!"

"Yeah, I guess so." I know she's right, but that doesn't really help me. Before I transfered, my old friends warned me that this school is full of 'jackasses' and 'bullies'. I just don't know if I'll fit in.

As if she read my mind, Momma looks at me as she giggles. "You think you won't fit in?"

"..How'd you know?"

"I have my ways." She shook her head. "Anyway, don't worry about it; you're a very kind and smart boy, surely you'll make atleast a few friends! Nobody would have any reason to hate you! You're never mean or rude to anyone."

"Thanks, Ma!" She's right. I'm not really mean to anyone, or atleast I hope I'm not. But still, I don't know if my old friends are right or not. Maybe they are, hopefully not.

Luckily, or maybe unluckily, we got to school. I check my watch. 6:50. Just in time! Ah, did I forget to mention that you need to wake up very early to go to this school? I'm usually an early bird, but this is pretty frustrating even for me. I usually go to bed earlier, the latest i've ever gone to sleep was 9:30, but now I need to go to bed at 7:45, just so I'm sure I don't oversleep. I heard that if you're late even a minute, they can take a point out of your grade. Even if it's just one time that it happens in the whole school year!

But maybe these are all rumors, they can't be real, right? Maybe people are just.. overreacting?

There's only one way to find out. I walk out of Momma's car, but not before I kiss her goodbye. I approach the school's front yard, and immediately I almost get trampled by what looks like a gang of angry teens. Reminder that I'm a pretty tall person. Some would even call me a soft giant. I quickly get back on my feet and dust myself off. This could've been way worse. Right?