❁Forgotten memories❁

-------------------------------------------------------Back in high school, at that time James was still a chubby boy with dark skin, an introverted personality but a warm and honest heart

Back in high school, at that time James was still a chubby boy with dark skin, an introverted personality but a warm and honest heart.

In the second semester of 6th grade, he met the boy who changed his fate - Siraphop Manithikhun. He still remembers clearly, it was Friday, he was assigned to get water to clean the classroom.

James's personality was quite shy at that time, and because of that nature, he was often startled when there was a sudden loud noise. When he went to get water in the corner of the schoolyard, something suddenly fell behind him. Although it wasn't a loud bang, it sounded like something had fallen to the ground.James turned around to look in panic, it turned out to be a male student, he was lying on the ground holding a small cat in his arms, his tone was extremely gentle:

- Be good, luckily you weren't injured...

At that time, he was stunned for a long time when witnessing this scene. It turned out that the opponent climbed the tree to save a naughty kitten. In the end, he was not careful and fell but still tried to protect the little kitten.

Seeing that the other person seemed to be in pain, he went over and gave him a band-aid and said in a low voice:

- Your face... Your face is injured...

God knows that at that moment, he mustered up all the courage of his life to go up and talk to him, but then hastily carried a bucket of water and ran back to the classroom, leaving him in a daze of incomprehension,nothing happened.James was quite impressed with Net. He was always kind, so when he saw him getting injured in order to save the cat, he was a little disturbed. He wanted to go up and start a conversation, but in the end, he shyly turned around and ran away.

Later, James learned that the other person's name was Siraphop, he was 2 years older than him, the son of the rich Manithikhun family, and at that time he also had a lover.

But he was still an innocent child so he didn't really know what his feelings were, he only knew that he admired the other person very much. He always kept an eye on the other person. When he knew he had a cough, he would put a packet of ginger candy in the table drawer where he sat. Seeing that Net liked reading comics, he waited in line for half a day just to buy the new comic book he liked.

In the end, this vague feeling of james was also discovered by Yim. His best friend advised him to stop because he was not really as good as he saw.But he still persisted, and it wasn't until the final exam of the first semester of 7th grade that he completely lost his mind.

At that time, James went to the bathroom with Yim and accidentally heard his conversation with his friends. It turns out that he didn't accidentally save that little cat before, but because that cat was his girlfriend's pet, so he had to work hard to climb such a high tree just to comfort his sulky girlfriend.