♡pregnancy examination♡

That evening, at the dinner table, the whole family was stressed by Mr

That evening, at the dinner table, the whole family was stressed by Mr. Manit's face. Even when the table was full of delicious dishes, they couldn't taste it.

But James was the only one who calmly moved his chopsticks, still eating and drinking as if nothing had happened. Seeing that, Net felt a bit uncomfortable and gently pushed his hand:

You seem to have a good appetite, right?

Mr. Manit used his chopsticks to tap his rice bowl and glanced at him:

- If you don't eat, let your wife and my grandson eat, what do you think?

James said nothing, continuing to eat his rice. Mrs. Yanaruk picked up the food and put it in a bowl for her husband" Come on, it's been a while since Nonz had time to come home to eat, don't frown like that..."

After speaking, she turned to look at him:

- And Net, eat quickly, give your wife and children plenty of food, in this stage he needs a lot of nutrition...

Nonz gently kicked his younger brother's leg, signaling to remind him to stop making trouble, otherwise he would eat the whole table top on his head instead of eating rice.

After the meal, Net and James went into the room to talk to each other. Because Net went out today and his eldest brother and Ne were at home, the two of them now had private time to deal with yesterday's matter.

James brought three phones in front of him and calmly said:- This is your friend's phone, they left in such a hurry yesterday that they left it at the bar...

Net stared dreamily at the three phones on the table:

What did you do to those Tun guys?

James calmly replied:

- I did not do anything...

Net expressed doubt, raised his eyebrows and said:

- who would be that stupid to believe you...

James smiled slightly at his attitude:

- It's up to you!Let's talk about that later, for now we should solve some problems first...

Net reached out and picked up three of his friends' phones, his mind full of doubts, wondering what kind of game his friends were doing, giving up their money and running for someone like this.But when net heard him say that he needed to solve some problems, he immediately frowned and looked at james with high vigilance:

- What to do again? If you tell me to give up my rights to the child, then don't even think of it, you know my father will kill me if I let you take his grandson away...

James raised his eyebrows in interest and asked him:

- So you really plan to live your whole life with me?