Siblings

Emma POV:
*Ring Ring* My alarm clock is so LOAD! "SHUT THE POOP UP" I screamed at it.

Emma you know it can't hear you right?" Matt said with a smirk walking into my room.

"Hey don't say that! You hurt his feelings!" I said with a sad face.

"Okay, you are officially the weirdest person I have ever met." Matt said.

"Aw thanks big bro." I said getting up and lightly punching him on the arm.

"Get ready. We are going to Taylor's house tonight." Matt told me.

"Tonight? Matt I just woke up! it's morning!" I said laughing.

"You call 3:00pm the morning?" He asked.

"3 a what?!" I yelled.

"Yeah." He said with an evil laugh.

"I might have changed your alarm to 3." He said. I glared at him until I finally decided it was time. I jumped on his back and tackled him to the ground. He pushed me back over and pinned me down.

"Haha. Your weak." He said. "HEY YOU TAKE THAY BACK!" I screamed.

And then we both just burst out laughing. Matt and I are just like any other sibling, except him and I are just really close I guess. I spend more time with him than I do with any of my other siblings. I always love it when he films YouTube videos with me. He is the best older brother I could have ever asked for!!

"Matthew Lee Espinosa!" My mom yelled up stairs.

"What?" Matt asked.

"You haven't packed yet!" She yelled up.

"Oooh haha you just got in trouble!" I said giggling like a little girl.

"Shut up." He said.

"And hey little missy. I wouldn't be the one talking! You still have to pack some more clothes for Digi and girls take SUPPPERRRR long to pack." He exclaimed.
I just rolled my eyes and walked off into my room and got ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! I know it's kinda crazy that I started writing another story but I promise that I will be keeping them both updated! PROMISE! So don't think I gave up on the old one cause I didn't! I hope you guys like this one so far! Tell me what you think! Thanks for reading and I love you guys❤️
-Emma❤️❤️