Stuck

Emma POV:

"We have another flight to L.A tomorrow morning at 4am. We will provide you with a free night at the airport hotel." The lady at the desk told us.

"Umm okay." I said nervous.

"What wrong?" Daniel asked me.

"Nothing. I am just kinda scared we will miss the show and stuff." I told him.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to work out." Daniel said squeezing my hand.

"Okay. Whatever you say." I sighed, quickly pulling my hand out of his grasp.

They brought us to our room.

"Um excuse me ma'am this room only has one bed..." I told the hotel person who brought us to the room.

"You will have to pay if you want an upgrade." she told me.

Okay I'm NOT sleeping with Daniel. I just met him and I'm 13.

"Guess your sleeping on the floor." I told Daniel as I jumped onto the bed.

The hotel manager left and Daniel walked in and shut the door.

Oh my god he was so hot.

Just the way he shut the door was so hot.

anyways....

"Sooo." I said awkwardly

"What are supposed to do? We have none of our luggage cause the other guys took it. All we have is us and our phones." Daniel sighed.

"I don't know and it's 6:50 and I'm starving. How do we eat dinner?" I groaned.

"I'm texting my parents." Daniel said.

"Oh yeah I should probably call my mom." I said.

I went onto my phone then went to contacts. I clicked "momma espinosa❤️" And called her cell phone.

"Hello?" My mom said surprised.

"Hey, Mom. So as you know, we are supposed to be on a plane right now... which is probably why you are surprised. And...." She cut me off.

"You missed your flight!?" She yelled.

"We'll.... yeah.... yeah we missed out flight... but not like me.... like just Daniel and I." I said nervously.

"WHAT?! Who is Daniel? A boy? DANIEL SKYE?!" She yelled so load that Daniel turned around cause he could hear her through the phone.

"Mom! shut up! and yes Daniel Skye ." I told her.

I told her everything that happened.

She was nervous about me staying in a hotel with a boy, but I assured her he would be sleeping on the floor. She said she would send money to the hotel to provide us with dinner and such.

"Thanks Mom. Love you!! Byeeee!" I said

"Bye sweetie. Don't do anything you would regret." She said.

I hung up on her hoping Daniel didn't hear that.

I told Daniel about the dinner situation and we went to get dinner.

We ate and all that stuff then went back to our room.

Daniel laid on the floor while I hopped into bed.

He didn't even ask for a pillow or blanket.

I threw him one of my two blankets and two pillows since the bed has four.

He smiled at me.

I tried to sleep as lightly as possible, knowing that how I wake up is how I have to look tomorrow. Plus, Daniel is with me, and I can't look like crap for him.

"Goodnight" I whispered.

"Goodnight." Daniel said softly.

And we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

soooooo What do you all think of this chapter?! It's only getting better guys!! check out my new story too called through the tides. It's gunna be a good one!😂 love you guysss💓 Stay fabulous👌