𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐭𝐰: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

after several agonising days of trying to figure out what the fuck to be for halloween. we finally figured it out.

daphne had spent the past 3 days panicking, throwing out suggestions whenever she could, trying to piece together random outfits hiding at the bottom of her wardrobe. but late on friday night after a long and much needed shopping spree, we finally pieced together what we would be.

pansy would be the devil since she suited red more than all of us, daphne would be the angel because she is more angelic out of all of us, and i would be the dark angel. because they both claim i suit black more, apparently it brings out my eyes.

whilst daphne was applying the last of her makeup i rush to the bathroom and grab my dress that had been hung up, taking my loungewear clothes off i stretch my arms out and place it over my head.

it was a simple black dress, just like the others but it had a low cut neck which showed a little cleavage. i take my halo headband and place it at the top of my head and grab the fake wings i'd purchased and place them over my shoulders.

pansy enters the bathroom and a wide smile appears on her face as she straightens her devil horns on the top of her head.

"rosie! you look so hot!" she squeals making me giggle softly, she stands next to me and views herself in the long mirror we have placed in the bathroom and poses.

"i am so ready to get wasted tonight" pansy peers over the mirror and carefully places some eyeliner at the bottom of her waterline.

"ugh same!" daphne steps into the room, her gorgeous white high heels clicking on the tile floor.

"rose do you have the drinks?" daphne asks in hope and i respond with a humours nod.

"of course i do silly, ill go get them" i squeeze through the crowed bathroom and back into our dorm where i acquire my alcohol stash from under my bed.

i have vodka, malibu and some left over ciders that mattheo had let me have from when we all decided to get drunk in his dorm a few weeks back.

"hey guys we need to go, the party started like 20 minutes ago!" daphne yells from the bathroom, worry laced in her voice.

holding the bag of alcohol in one hand pansy opens the door and checks the hallway for extra precaution. if we were caught by snape walking around the castle in tiny dresses with alcohol we'd most likely be kicked out.

"cmon let's go!" pansy motions quickly for us to get out and we quietly step down the dormitory hallway and down the stairs, daphne nearly falling down them on how high her heels are.

i peer into the common room, checking again for the whereabouts of any teachers. since they are normally on high alert on halloween because last year a group of gryffindor decided to egg snapes classroom, and that didn't go down too well.

we rush across the common room and into the hallway of the castle, the cold air hitting me and giving me goosebumps. i hear pansy shiver.