USJ Injuries

||Nothing is worse than a quiet home.

Even when he was a child and his mother went on missions, he wasn't alone. Inko would watch him, teaching him and entertaining him with hundreds of stories while the worry for his mother faded away with the cheerful, cooing voice of the green-haired woman.||

"Iida-kun did this every happen to you" Uraraka asked

"Yes... my brother is the main person to take care of me" Iida replied

"Wait Iida, How did you turn out so... strict? I remember looking at how Ingenium acts he doesn't seem to be that strict"

"My parents... they don't like Tensei's pranks. They didn't want me to grow up like him, so they sent me to Somei High School."

"How did that stop you from being loose. It doesn't make sense, Ribbit"

"Somei isn't nice. No matter how much the school shows success, it doesn't treat the students right" Iida says as he starts to cry.

||He doesn't have that now, though. He supposes he could go to Inko, if he really wanted, but he doesn't really trust himself to get through the crowds and safely find his way to his surrogate mother's arms. He's just going to have to stay in his apartment, pacing across the floor and biting at his nails. ||

"A surrogate mother is usually some of the best support for those in hero families" Iida says as he starts to wipe tears from his eyes.

"Who was your surrogate mother Iida-kun"

"It's ok you don't need to know" Iida says as he goes to the bathroom.

"Do you think Iida-kun will be okay" Uraraka asks the group.

"I don't know he looked sick as he went to the bathroom, Ribbit"

||The Midnight boys had picked him up from UA and tried to reassure him that his mom was going to be fine- they hadn't succeeded, sure, but they'd tried, and that's what counts. They've been around for all his life, and they're as much of family as Inko and his mother are.

He's just... He doesn't know how he can try to stay calm anymore. He's worried, and he hates that he wasn't around to help and he hates waiting. It's lonely here, and the only noise comes from the city below as cars speed and people talk, with their own happy lives that don't have an effect on society like heroes do.

He doesn't want to sit here. He doesn't want to sit with the nausea, the guilt, or the overwhelming feeling of just wanting his mom.

His feet carry him to the living room couch, and with a frustrated sigh that ends with him hitting his fist on a pillow, he flops down on the couch.

Stupid, hot tears drip down the side of his face and hit his arms, showcasing his worries and inability to control his emotions with every silent plop.

No, none of that. No self depreciation.

Happier thoughts, like the sports festival. ||

"Hopefully we succeed in winning that" Shinso mutters shocking the Dekusquad.

"Shinso-kun I forgot you were there. I'm sure you can win" Uraraka says trying to lift the mood.

"If you forgot about me, don't try to lift my mood. You honestly don't care enough about me" Shinso retorts harshly.

"Shinso it's not that. I remember when I was bullied. All I wanted to do was fade into the background. I wanted to offer you that option" Izuku says trying to calm Shinso.