CUTE

she looks at the buckle of the muzzle and then takes a bite out of it holding it down. Because she honestly thought that's what he wanted her to do. he laughs at her mistake while watching he trying to eat the muzzle.

'No, no, my little pet. I wanted you to open your mouth so I can remove the muzzle from your mouth. You do not need to eat the muzzle, pup. Please open your mouth. I do not want to have to put the muzzle back on.'

she opens her mouth immediately when he tells her to open her mouth again realize that she had made a mistake. ' sorry Master. ' She says an apologetic and guilty tone.

he chuckles at her tone of voice as He unclips the muzzle and take it off her mouth.

'There ya go, my little pup. Now, you may speak. You can speak in the kitchen, but as soon as we go to the living room again, you will not be allowed to speak. Now, is everything okay, my pet?'
'He ask her while still laughing a bit at her tone, her face while eating the muzzle.

'Yes Master I wasn't trying to eat the muzzle I was just holding it with my teeth.'
she says trying to make sure he understands she wasn't trying to tear up the muzzle.

I understand, my little pup, it was a cute mistake that I forgive you for. Now, are you hungry, my pet? It's about time for our lunch so we can feed you some of the good food, okay?'
he stands up holding out his hand for her to take after her she takes his hand they both walk off into the living room. he grabs a bowl of food and place it down on the floor. Then, he take a seat on the sofa and turn on the TV. he tell her to go ahead and eat, and that I will be watching her eat until she's done with her lunch. ' Do not rush to eat, my pup, just enjoy your lunch and take your time, okay?'
he wait for her to begin eating before turning the volume up on the TV.
she looks down at the food bowl and sees mashed potatoes some peas and some diced meat she stares at it for a second looks back at him and realizes he's looking at her. she puts her face in and basically is mixing all of them together as she eats it she didn't lift  her face from her food till it's all done and she licks her face clean without even a second thought.

I laugh as I see you doing this and turn the volume back down on the TV.
" I told you to take your time, my little pup, but you just couldn't wait to eat, could you? Just remember next time to savor the food, okay? I did not know that you liked to eat so fast. I have an important question for you, and I need you to answer it truthfully, okay, pup?" I wait for her answer.

"I didn't eat it fast " she says that as if she's defending "herself. Oh what's the question."
"It's a very serious question, my little pup. I need you to look at me in my eyes and answer truthfully. Do you promise to not eat your food so quickly again?" I wait for her answer, trying to take this very serious, even if I'm laughing.

"I wasn't trying to eat it fast it was an accident it won't happen again I promise."

I keep laughing at her answer because she are still trying to justify it when she doesn't need to.
"I know it was an accident, but I did want you to eat slowly, so the answer I was looking for was that you will take your time when eating. Just remember next time to eat slowly and think about how you are eating, okay, my little pup?"
I still chuckle a bit at her answer even if I understood that she still had the best intentions.
"I promise Master." Her tail started to wag rapidly left to right.
without saying another word she took her bowl and ran off to the kitchen after cleaning her face and her bowl she walked back to the couch inside of the ground beside me.
"Good job, my little pup. Now if you do not mind, I am going to turn the volume back up on the television. You can stay by my side but please keep quiet, okay, pup? You are not allowed to speak in the living room, my pet." I told her keeping my voice steady trying to make sure she understood I was being serious but something in her body language already told me she knew she did as I told her that saying a word and we stayed like that for 2 hours as I flipped to the channels.

I put my arm around your head and lay my head against yours, giving you some head pats every once in a while.

"Now that it's getting kinda late, it's almost that time to get you ready for bed before I head to my room, my little pup. So you better do exactly as I tell you to do, okay?"
I look down at you with such a sweet expression so you do not think I am trying to intimidate you. I knew I was putting her to bed at 6:00 but she looked too tired to stay up any longer.

she gave me a cute little nod.I then stood up and place the leash collar back around her neck.

"I have to put this leash and collar back around your neck, but know that you are only wearing it right now because it is getting towards our night schedule."

I go towards the door. "Now, if you behave yourself for the rest of the night until bed time, I will give you a treat before bedtime. You know you love good treats, my little pup, so do not do anything stupid or you will not get that treat before bedtime, understood?"
I hold the leash in my hand waiting for her answer.
*Yes Master I understand."
"Good, my little pup."

I start to walk towards my room and make sure your leash does not get stuck or caught on anything as we make our way towards my room.
"I am going to sleep in my room and I only want you to lay next to my legs in bed, okay?"
I go to my room and unlock the door, waiting for you to follow me inside. I really hope I'm not confusing her I'm trying to let her understand that good girls get extra time with me well bad girls get punished.
she walks right in behind me but I noticed that she's looking around almost as if she's afraid someone will suddenly attack us. so I tried to reassure her.

"You are safe, my little pup. Now, get on the bed and lay next to my legs. You do not need to worry as no one is going to bother you in this room, okay, pup?"

I sit down on the bed, waiting for her to join me so I can get her nice and comfy right besides me in bed.
it was bedtime and I needed her to sleep.
because tomorrow is going to be a rough day.