~Time To Fight!~

(This is what Koyos hero costume looks like. Don't judge me I cant draw so this was my only option TwT)

The morning greeted me with the familiar cacophony of my parents' voices, their relentless demands for my attention serving as an unwelcome wake-up call to the day ahead. With a weary groan, I roused myself from the comfort of my bed, the echoes of their admonishments ringing in my ears as I stumbled through the motions of getting ready for the day.

Dragging myself out of bed, I slipped into my uniform with practiced ease, the fabric clinging to my skin like a second skin as I begrudgingly prepared for another day at school. As I stood before the mirror, a sense of resignation settled over me, my reflection staring back at me with a mixture of weariness and defiance.

"I don't wanna seem like a try-hard," I muttered to myself, my voice tinged with frustration as I debated the merits of styling my hair. With a resigned sigh, I reached for a nearby hair tie and pulled my locks back into a loose ponytail, leaving my bangs to frame my face in a haphazard cascade of rebellious curls.

With my backpack slung over my shoulder and my earbuds tucked securely into my pocket, I braced myself for the inevitable confrontation that awaited me downstairs. The prospect of facing my parents' disapproving stares filled me with a sense of dread, prompting me to hastily backtrack and arm myself with the solace of music to drown out their criticisms.

Descending the stairs, I was met with the sight of my parents, their expressions a mirror of disapproval as they regarded me with narrowed eyes. With a roll of my eyes and a silent vow to avoid their scrutiny at all costs, I slipped past them and out the door, the cool morning air offering a welcome reprieve from the stifling atmosphere of the house.

Though my parents had likely prepared breakfast in a feeble attempt to mollify me, I knew that any attempt at reconciliation would only end in further conflict. With a sense of resignation, I opted to forgo their hospitality, opting instead to lose myself in the sanctuary of music as I made my way to school.

The journey to school was a familiar one, the streets lined with the hustle and bustle of morning commuters as I navigated the familiar path with practiced ease. With each step, I felt a sense of liberation wash over me, the strains of music serving as a shield against the chaos of the outside world.

As I approached the gates of the school, a sense of relief washed over me, the familiar sight of the campus offering a sense of sanctuary amidst the tumult of my home life. With a sigh of relief, I slipped my earbuds back into place, steeling myself for the challenges that lay ahead as I stepped through the threshold and into the embrace of another day.

(〃>目<)

As the day at the hero school commenced, it became evident that even within the confines of our prestigious institution, academic subjects still held sway over our curriculum. Thus, I found myself seated in an English class with Present Mic as our instructor, the energetic hero whose booming voice reverberated through the halls with infectious enthusiasm.

"Now, which of these four sentences contains a mistake?" Present Mic's voice cut through the air like a knife, his animated demeanor belying the gravity of the task at hand. Despite his best efforts to engage the class, I couldn't help but feel a sense of dread wash over me as I grappled with the intricacies of grammar and syntax.