7: Twisted Relations

Dwayne August P.O.V

Most People Might Hate my brother right now, but some of y'all need to cool it with that shit. My Bruh been going through a lot, more then I could ever say or feel with girls. He told me he fought that big ass nigga from P.E. Bruh ain't even had a good reason though, over a girl that kept messing with him. Harmony was her name; Never heard of no Harmony but if my brother got into a fight because of her she must be trouble. So I ain't fucking with it.

Currently Alsina is probably mad as hell right now. All his games and stuff in my ma drawer. Im talking Ps4, Xbox1, 2k15!!! Got me all the way fucked up about 2k! I told y'all when he cussed out that teacher he was DONE. Paigion man , that lady is crazy swear she should've called Chresanto. Enough about Alsina dumb ass, let's talk about ME.

I had a good dream last night. Its hella funny though cuz it was me and Breaunna.... we basically fucked. I don't know why but I was mad when I woke up and she wasn't really in my bed, and that I didn't really bang her. Weird right?

I probably gotta ... right now just thinking about her body on mines. God damn she so sexy, but that's my girl as in bestfriend. Sometimes I don't even like calling her that.

I rose outta my bed and took a quick shower. I sprayed on some cologne and threw on some gym shorts, a white tee, and for a slight bang I put on some Huf socks and my Nike slides. I walked into the kitchen smelling bacon, sausage, and eggs.

"Good Morning Mommy! Morning pops! Wassup brudda brudda' I laughed

My ma looked at me crazy "Boy when the last time you called me mommy, when you wanted that damn ps4 for Christmas, when you got your own money"

I laughed " Alright ma I see how it is I get no love."

"Morning Son, I see Alsina Can't speak this morning." My dad said

Alsina didn't even look up

" You'll be aight Sina just try not to think about Zariia nor Harmony.

He still didn't reply, but I knew he replied mentally so its whatever.

"Here boys, when you finish wash them plates and get out the house."Paigion said

"Why you tryna get us out already ma. This my house too." I asked

"You really want to know? we tryna have some alone time, me and your father since we never get to ..... get it on." She winked

At that moment I wanted to shoot myself in the head, pick my head right back up off the floor, & screw it back on, just to throw up.
Alsina gagged and immediately emptied his food into a plastic plate, grabbed his keys off the counter and left.

I bursted out with laughter "Niggas be extra as fuck"

Pops stood there looking like he was just waiting on something. So I asked him "Why you looking at me like that?"

"Because man you need to get yo ass outta my house. I ain't get none all month." Dad whined

At that very moment I was d.o.n.e with life. I didn't even finish my breakfast I just ate some bacon, threw it in the trash and hopped in my car. I Think Imma Go Hit up Breaunna see what she up to.

🎶Take a ride with me in my car, don't take it wrong I'm a star
I want you baby you go hard, let's take a ride off to Mars
Couple hate you baby, I made it
Everybody left you, I'll take you
You backing out of relations, & we ain't got a relation baby🎶

My ringtone went off
Lil Durk Slidin on that shit by the way so don't think I'm in my feelings.

It read "BabyMomma" so I answered it